First Fallen

(Lido POV)

I looked at the note one last time as we were walking, I was starting to get a different feeling though about the letter.

"Hey," I called out to my human team, which consisted of many elves. 

The head of the group turned around 

"What?"

"This letter...Couldn't it also mean the guild? Or maybe a place where Ais goes where she gets mad?"

"...Let's just check the warehouses first. If we find nothing there, then we'll look into that,"

"Right,"

Naturally, I knew my position here well. My opinion would hold less value, as would my life.

'But...We're close!!!'

So close, to finally being able to be free on the surface.

(Bell POV)

"..."

"..."

There was silence between Ais and me as we walked.

She quite clearly loved those graves, as did everyone else. But in order to plunge a city into chaos, what better way to do it than to take away forever what they loved most?

"Ais, can't you cut me some slack?"

I broke the silence with a snarky remark, she turned back around coldly

"Just be quiet for now,"

"Fine..."

We finally arrived at the guild, where I was placed in an interrogation room. Ais left after dropping me off.

After around five minutes a guild member walked in.

"So, you're going to be watching over me, Eina?"

"Please tell me this is just a misunderstanding Bell. You're under too much fire to have such a face,"

"Ok, so what would you like me to do?"

"Just stay here, answer questions if we have any. That simple,"

"Sounds good," I said as I leaned my head back in the chair.

(Finn POV)

We had just arrived in front of the Warehouses with Asterius with my group. Ais was with Bell, so it was just the rest of us in the Loki familia with the monsters in toe. I brought the whole familia with me.

"Everyone split up and search them all!" I yelled out

"Yessir!"

Everyone followed my directions and went looking around, I went with my group which consisted of Me, Asterius, Tione, and Tiona.

We entered the first one, did a quick search, and found nothing. Asterius was helping as well by using his sense of smell, but he didn't find anything in here either.

We left the warehouse, not even sure of what we were trying to find. When I did though one of the soldiers called out to me.

"CAPTAIN FINN! OVER HERE!"

I ran over and looked inside the warehouse, and my jaw dropped.

Maybe around 100 Prums were all tied up, knocked unconscious.

'Impossible...'

How did this go unnoticed? Did they all have no connections at all?

The worst part of this though, was that I knew this was a trap. One meant for me at that.