Unsettled

(Ais POV)

'Why...Did I leave?'

I was currently in the girl's bathroom looking in the mirror. I put a hand over my chest.

"Why..."

After a while of staring off, I decided it was rude of me to leave for so long so I decided to head back. I wish I hadn't though. 

When I arrived Bell kissed Freya, I don't know what it was but a feeling of sadness...No instead anger overtook me as I stormed off again, trying to fend off tears.

I heard footsteps behind me, hoping it was Bell I turned around but it was just Loki. We both didn't say anything as she escorted me out.

We got into the carriage when Loki spoke up.

"Ais, I should tell you now. Don't go after that brat,"

"..."

"I'm not saying this out of jealousy either. He gives off a bad feeling, not to mention..." She seemed to have thought back to what she noticed of Bell at the party "He doesn't love Freya either. He's just playing with her heart to make it dance,"

That surprised me, I was glad but even more shocked 'To kiss Freya and not be in love?'

"Anyway just stay away from him, you got me anyway!"

(Apollo POV)

"..."

My shocked face was just one of many as I watched the scene. Bell gives a kiss to her right on the lips then Freya just leaves as if nothing happened. 

That kid's first kiss was supposed to be with me! God damn it, Freya! Even if it's you...I WON'T FORGIVE IT!

(Bell POV)

This was a nice reaction. Everyone stared wide-eyed.

"Apologies, I seemed to have ruined the mood,"

"..." No one dared to speak, that was until Apollo came along.

"Bell! I challenge The Hestia Familia to a war game!"

This response was something to take into effect, considering Hermes' advice, who also happened to be looking at me in shock it seemed Apollo is definitely not the type to wait for things.

'I can use this,'

"Of course I refuse, don't think I'd challenge a familia way stronger than mine,"

"Don't be that way! Don't forget, you harmed one of my precious subordinates to the point where his eye can barely work! This is war!"

"So, do you want an apology or something?"

I was speaking cause Hestia fainted, currently, she was being held up by Miach. Plus, I doubt she wouldn't fold under this pressure

"Obviously...I WANT YOU!"

This snapped Hestia wide awake "HUH?! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

"Well, what else can I ask for," He walked up to me as I took a step back "A boy that's so cute that reminds me of a crow, how wonderful,"

His cheeks blushed as he continued to walk toward me.

"If you try anything weird I'll cut your dick off,"

"AIEE! Fightesty one are we?"

"Hestia, we're leaving," I took Hestia's hand and left leaving an infuriated Apollo behind.

We got into the cart in silence when Hestia spoke up.

"Bell...Do you love Freya?"

"What? Of course not,"