Fall of Ishtar

This...This wasn't supposed to happen.

Haruhime was stabbed right in the stomach by a thin spear carried by Allen, her eyes widened with the impact but as I looked at the wound closer I noticed something.

It wasn't a fatal wound.

"...What do you want,"  I asked.

"Nothing, I was just doing what My goddess asked, to bite your hand a little when you tried to use her. She's not too upset though since she was going to stop Ishtar if she took you anyway,"

He then turned around and started to leave, something fell out of his pocket as he did and he vanished without a trace.

"DAMN IT!" I ran up to the wounded Haruhime who was bleeding lots.

'Even if it's not fatal...Blood loss is sure to kill her,'

I quickly cut down the chain holding her up and laid her on her back.

"B-Bell,"

"..."

I didn't have words to respond with, I promised her that this place would fall, and while it would, it would seem she would don't be around to see it. After all...I had to drink all my potions to heal my injuries.

I checked some of the knocked-out amazons especially Aisha and white hair but they had none. Then I decided to go check what Allen had dropped, likely on purpose.

When I saw what it was though my eyebrows narrowed together and humiliation filled me.

It was a full potion that would easily heal her wound.

I had to ditch my pride in order to save her and take pity on the enemy. 

'Damn it...I refuse to let innocents die because of me,'

I took the goddess's pity and opened Haruhime's mouth and gave her the potion. Her wound was already healing.

Just then I saw a great light in the distance, one so bright it seemed to rival the sun.

(Freya POV 10 minutes ago)

"And...You're sure Ishtar confirmed what he said?"

"Yes,"

Currently, Allen was telling me about how Bell said that I slept with him and that he didn't lie. 

'This is quite the predicament,'

I can say otherwise and they'll agree but deep down they all know it's impossible to lie to a god. Bell singlehandedly made it so that only I could know what he did. 

He can lie to gods.

"Allen, go take out all adventurers where that ritual up there is taking place, then throw out all their potions and wait for Bell. When he arrives if he has potions on him fight him and break them. Then non-fatally stab the fox girl and 'accidentally,' drop a full heal on the ground as you leave,"

"As you wish...But about what he said,"

"Of course, it's not true, likely he has an ability where he can lie to gods,"

That just sounds like an excuse, I can see the loyalty fighting the doubt in his eyes.

Allen then left after giving one last bow and I left soon after to go get rid of Ishtar.

When I found her she was running towards her home base.

"F-FREYA?!"

"Why are you surprised? You should know that if my familia is here I would too,"