Battle at the Pleasure Quarter

We ran until we finally found the room with my gear. 

I quickly suited back up with Haruhime looking about for anyone walking around.

"Bell, people,"

"Alright,"

I waited till I could see their face hiding from behind the door, once I realized that they weren't a high level I quickly knocked them out.

Unlike with the Apollo familia there wasn't a reason to just go around killing. With Apollo, they all had decided to try and take me away from my current home but then ran after they realized they were outmatched. Here, the guards aren't all with Ishtar, I realized that fact after seeing Aisha. I can't just kill the people without a proper reason so I let these two live.

Plus those two girls from the Apollo familia...I believe their names were Cassandra and Daphne both joined the Miach familia and were forced to join Apollo. While it may not seem like it I don't kill for no reason, after all, if I did that then I have no right to play the role of the villain, my job is to kill those who deserve to be killed while challenging the hero.

I can kill if I have a reason, before my reason being my two-strike rule, first with Hyankinthus at the restaurant then with the public declaration of Apollo trying to get me to join him.

Ishtar only has one strike, that being Toad capturing me. Me getting chased when I called Ishtar a Skank was my fault so I can't really blame them for that.

We ran through the underground passageway until we found the stairs leading out, when we came out I turned to face Haruhime.

"By the way, why are you being kept here?"

We seemed to be in the clear for right now plus Haruhime was out of breath so breaking right here was a good idea.

"...Have you heard of the killing ritual?"

"Nope,"

"It is a ritual where they plan to put my soul into a gem and use it to boost the Ishtar familia's troops,"

"Ah so your level boost thing, right? But what are the conditions for it, surely there must be since you're still alive right now,"

"It has to be under a full moon, other then that I don't know if there are any others,"

"Alright..."

The next full moon was tomorrow, meaning that I had to either leave here again or stay and risk being caught.

"...Haruhime, can you do me a little favor?"

"Sure, you have already helped me out so much,"

"Then go along with them please,"

"...Pardon?"

"To be put simply my plan would be better to work tomorrow. I have to hide for right now since getting caught would be bad but I just need you to trust me on this. I won't let you die,"

"..." She let out a little blush "I suppose since it's you asking then, Bell,"

(Freya POV)

"Lady Freya, what shall we do?"

Currently, we were watching the predicament in the Pleasure quarter. From what I heard from Hermes last night...Things are not going to be well for me in this bout.

'You're lucky I care so much about you Bell, but for you to use me...'

"We will destroy the Ishtar familia tomorrow,"

Hermes told me not only about Ishtar's plan to get Bell but also about the ritual. Meaning that Bell's move would likely be tomorrow.

"As you wish it," Otar said with a bow