Chapter 2

1066 words

____

The Moon thing stared at the drawing with its purple eyes, then looked at Y/N. He took the other side of the paper, pulling at it. It tore in two. Y/N felt a small lump in her throat, but she still smiled at him.

-"Y-you could have just said you didn't like it.. But it's okay, it was yours anyway! Perfectly fine!"

Suddenly he lunged at her. It was a short lunge, and she quickly moved out of the way. She didn't want to take her chances, and followed Suns orders. She ran. She heard bells jingle as he chased her. Y/N dove into a play structure, she got on her knees, crawling. Y/Ns knees protested, but she pushed on. There was a creepy, menacing laugh that sent a chill down Y/Ns spine. She kept crawling, maybe the lights would come back on soon. Y/N heard the moon thing close behind. How close was Kids Cove from the daycare? Maybe she could yell for Foxy. Y/N turned and went down a slide. She heard the moon thing follow down, and she ran to the daycare doors. But they were locked. She looked behind her, the moon thing was closing in on her. She started slamming her fists on the door.

-"Foxy! Foxy help me! Please!"

She kept banging on the doors, yelling, but then she felt something grab her wrist. She screamed.

-"FOXY!"

Y/N felt herself being pulled into the air by her wrist. She looked up at who was descending with her. It was the moon thing, it's purple eyes and it's creepy, shark-tooth grin. They were at least 20 feet in the air by now.

-"Let go of me! Please!"

He let out another bone chilling laugh.

-"𝘼𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝~"

His grip on Y/Ns wrist loosened, and he let go of her wrist. Suddenly the lights flashed on, and Y/N watched as the moon thing transformed back into Sun, who stared down at Y/N with wide eyes. He reached out to grab her wrist, but it was a moment too late. The door to the daycare burst open.

-"Y/N!"

Y/N was caught by none other than the red fox. Y/N started shaking. They hugged Foxy tight, just staring silently at the void. Sun came back down to the ground, unhooking himself from the wire. He walked over to Foxy and Y/N. Foxy backed up a step, holding Y/N close.  Foxy turned his attention to Y/N.

-"It'll be alright, Fox Pup, ye safe now.."

Sun stepped towards them, putting his hand on Y/Ns head. Foxy slapped him away. Y/Ns head raised up.

-"I'm.. I'm fine."

She wriggled out of Foxys grasp. Foxy and Sun exchanged a look, then looked back at Y/N.

-"Y/N, lass, ya really shouldn't-"

Y/N turned around, a wide smile on her face. She pulled a key out of her pocket.

-"I'm fine. Nothings wrong! Sorry for bothering you."

-"Ya didn't bother me, lass! Ya could've died!"

Y/N smiled at him, shrugging.

-"Hm. I'm sure I wouldve been fine! Don't worry about it."

Foxy went up to Y/N, putting his hands on her shoulders.

-"Y/N, please. Come with me, ye need a break to breathe.."

Y/N just kept smiling. She pushed Foxy away.

-"Really, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

She pushed her glasses up the ridge of her nose, then walked towards the nap time room door, putting the key in. Foxy stormed over to Sun. Sun stared at him monotonously.

-"I don't care how bitchy-"

-"Language."

-"Arr.. Whatever. You make sure me Fox Pup is safe. I better not see a scratch on her."

-"Fine."

-"Promise me."

Sun paused. Foxy grabbed his shoulder aggressivly.

-"Promise me you'll keep her out of harm's way."

-"I. . . Promise."

Foxy let go of him, glaring at him as he left the daycare. Sun looked over at Y/N. She opened the door, letting the kids out with a smile. And then Sun wondered. Why hadn't she run away and quit? How was she still smiling? And why was she so nice even after how she was being treated?

Y/N got the last of the kids to their parents, then went back to the desk. She checked the tasks, all she had left to do was clean the daycare. She went and got some cleaning supplies. There was a belt that had slots to put cleaning items in. She out it on, grabbing a rag, spray bottle of disinfectant, and a retractable broom. Fazbear Entertainment didn't joke when it came to being clean, to avoid lawsuits. Y/N went to a craft table, spraying the disinfectant, then clipping the bottle back onto the belt. She grabbed the rag, beginning to wipe the table. She started humming to her favorite song as she went from table to table.

Sun watched from a distance as Y/N cleaned. He was unsure of what to do, since he usually cleaned the daycare himself. He listened to her humming, it must've been a nice song. He closed his eyes, leaning against a play structure with his arms crossed. He listened to Y/Ns humming, for once he felt peaceful. He hadn't felt like this in a long time, and he wished the moment never stopped. But then Y/N stopped humming. Sun opened his eyes, looking over at her. She had the torn drawing in her hands, just staring at it. She pushed her glasses up again, then walked over to the garbage, letting the pieces slowly fall. She grabbed a broom and snapped it open, sweeping the floor, continuing to hum. Sun walked over and picked up the torn drawing pieces, putting them in his pocket. Y/N finished cleaning, putting the supplies back in the closet. Y/N went over to the desk, clocking out for the day. Sun followed her to the door, and when she opened it, Foxy stood a small distance away. He glared at Sun, Y/N smiled and waved at him, running up to him. She jumped into his arms, and Foxy spun around with her, letting out his pirate-like laugh. Foxy set her down, and they started walking to the exit. Sun watched them until they walked out of view.