Chapter 34

1140 words

_____

Y/N awoke in the black void, she had not been here since Glitchtrap put her to sleep for four days. She looked around her, and came face-to-face with Glitchtrap— in his body form, not the floating head and hands. He looked sympathetic. Y/N backed up from him.

-"𝙎𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.."

-"What?"

-"𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨— 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

-"Why do 𝘺𝘰𝘶 feel sorry? You're a serial killer!"

-"𝙔/𝙉, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

-"And what would 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 be?"

-"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙣."

Y/N froze, caught off guard.

-"What?"

-"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚."

-"Then why did you make me black out when I needed to help Sun and Moon?!"

-"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬.. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨."

Glitchtrap looked down, looking at his hands.

-"𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.."

He looked up at Y/N, were those tears? He had a genuine look of sadness on his face.

-"𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.."

Y/N felt bad. This information was both easy and hard to believe, easy because that sounds like something someone with fazbear tech would do, but hard because.. Well, its just absurd. Y/N walked up and hugged Glitchtrap, patting his head.

-"I'll be your friend.."

Glitchtrap looked up.

-"𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮?"

-"Yes, really."

A smile formed on his face, and he looked nothing more than a happy guy in his 20's— if you minus the rabbit part.

-"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙔/𝙉."

Y/N smiled back at him, and Glitchtrap snapped his fingers, and the world went black.

Y/N woke up in her room, light coming in through the windows... But someone's arms were still wrapped around her. She looked back and saw Sun, his eyes closed— he seemed to be asleep, however that worked. What was he still doing here? Y/N was too tired to process that question, she closed her eyes again, snuggling up against Sun. But even with her eyes closed, she couldn't fall back asleep, it was as if something was forcing her to stay awake, so she just lay there with her eyes closed, hoping that sleep would eventually take her. But it didn't. She sat there for God knows how long before she felt Sun shuffle. He leaned down and kissed her head.

-"I know you're awake."

Y/N pulled her blanket over her head.

-"I wish I wasn't."

Sun chuckled softly, and Y/N pulled the blanket off her head, sitting up with Sun.

-"Wait.. What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be back at the pizzaplex?"

-"They closed it for another few days because of last night, just to be safe, but it's only to avoid possible lawsuits."

-"What if they find you're gone?"

-"They'll just assume I'm in my room, since they have no cameras there or any way to get up there."

Sun hugged Y/N.

-"So that means I can stay here the entire time the Plex is closed."

Y/N smiled, and Sun kissed her head again.

-"I should probably go get Jax up."

-"Can I come with?"

Y/N thought for a second.

-"Mm.. Sure, if I tell him not to say anything about you, he'll listen."

Sun and Y/N got up, going to Jaxs room. She opened the door, stepping inside. Sun waited at the door. Y/N tapped Jaxs shoulder, and he opened his eyes a bit.

-"Hey, bud, time to wake up."

-"Are we going back to the daycare today?"

-"No, not for a few more days.. But there's someone here who'll make up for that."

Jax smiled, getting up and bouncing to his dresser.

-"If we aren't going to the daycare, does that mean you're here all day today?"

Y/N smiled.

-"Yep, now get ready, oh, and what do you want for breakfast?"

-"Bacon and eggs!"

Y/N nodded, smiling. She walked out as Jax started getting his things to get dressed. Sun took her hand as they walked out to the kitchen, and Y/N set the oven to preheat, and she let go of Suns hand to set the bacon on top of the oven while it preheated. She walked over and turned the coffee maker on, and it started brewing a pot of coffee. Sun came up from behind her and hugged her.

-"You're beautiful even when you look like you just woke up.."

Y/Ns face grew hot and she felt herself blushing. She put her hands over her cheeks to hide it. Sun chuckled.

-"It's true."

Just then, there was a quiet gasp, and Sun and Y/N looked over. Jax was staring wide eyed, mouth agape with excitement in his eyes.

-"Mr. Sun!"

He started running over to Sun, who hesitated before letting go of Y/N to couch down to Jax.

-"Hey, kiddo, how have you been?"

Jax hugged Sun excitedly.

-"I'm great! Mr. Sal was taking care of me while Y/N was gone for a week, and Mr. Joel took care of me last night while she was out!"

-"That sounds nice.."

As Sun and Jax talked, Y/N put a tray of bacon in the oven, getting a pan out to make Jax his eggs. As she made Jax his breakfast, Sun and Jax sat down at the table, occupying each other. Once Y/N finished cooking, she put the food on a plate and brought it over to Jax. Right know cue, the coffee maker went off, and Y/N grabbed her favorite mug— it was from the gift shop at Kids Cove, where Foxy worked. She made her coffee how she liked it, and sat down at the table next to Sun. Y/N pulled out her phone, scrolling through her social media's, and Sun put his arm around her. Once Jax finished eating, Y/N took his plate and fork, going over to the sink and washing it along with the other dishes. She set them out to dry, and Jax bounced around her in circles excitedly.

-"Can we play a board game now? Can we? Can we?"

Y/N smiled and chuckled, nodding.

-"Sure, we can play a board game."

Jax ran over to the shelf where they kept all the board games, and Sun got up and him and Y/N followed Jax to look at the games. Jax pointed at one of the boxes out of his reach.

-"Battle Ships! I wanna play Battle Ships first!"

Y/N pulled the game off the shelf, and the trio walked to the living room.