Chapter 90

2191 words
______

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTION OF SU1C1D3! (in bold there will be a word that says when its over)

“Bloodmoon!?” Eclipse and Lunar spoke in unison with shock.
“What are you doing here, I mean, here in the real world!?” Eclipse asked, astonished.
“Questions later, searching now.” Bloodmoon responded flatly. “Now get off your flat asses and let's go. I have a pretty good idea on where she might have gone, on account that she was gone overnight.”
Eclipse and Lunar stood up, and saw a tall hooded figure behind Bloodmoon. Moon. He had his arms crossed tightly to his chest, his face hidden. The group hurried off to find Y/N.

*★*★*

The next day, Y/N sat at a park in her hoodie and jeans. She was sweating a storm with how warm it was outside on the spring evening. She looked at all the kids playing on the jungle gym, and her heart hurt. Not so long ago was she sitting at a different park with Eclipse and Lunar while Jax played with other kids. Had they seen her as terrible then? She pulled out her notebook and pen.

‘[MM/DD/YY], Day two of having ran, I’m sitting at a park as I write this, and seeing everything makes my heart hurt. Not too many days ago, I was sitting at the park near the house with Eclipse and Lunar, Jax playing with the other neighborhood kids. Things felt better. I was getting better, but now things are worse in a different way. Bloodmoons gone, not like in a he won’t talk to me sense, he’s just gone. He’s not in my head anymore, as far as I can tell. How do I go on? I can’t go back. I don’t even think they want me back. How do I go on? I can’t just abandon everything, but I can’t go back. What did I do wrong? Why am I asking what I did wrong, I did everything wrong. I yelled at Moon, and Eclipse, and Lunar, I was a jackass to everyone. What’s wrong with me?’

She closed the notebook and put the pen and book away in her bag. She pulled out her phone, looking at directions to the library by foot. She had a long way to walk, so she got up and started walking.

Bloodmoon, Moon, Eclipse and Lunar had walked into a nearby town, and Bloodmoon had explained how if she were to be gone overnight, she would have to go to a motel or something. They sent Moon in to see if she had checked into a room, since he was wearing a hoodie, he could pass as human.

They found out that she had, and Moon walked outside to the other three. “So, she has a room here, what now?”
“Well, we wait for her to come back of course. Then we’ll try and talk to her.” Bloodmoon answered.
“Room 06, that was her room.” Moon told the group.
“Then we’re waiting by room 06.” Bloodmoon said as he walked off, not waiting for the others to follow.

*★*★*

Y/N had spent the entire day at the library, she hadn’t checked out any books, but she managed to read a whole novel by dark. She started walking back to the motel, and when she was about to round a corner, she saw them. Eclipse, Lunar and a hooded figure that she assumed to be Moon, she could see someone else there, but couldn’t make out who it was. She was still concealing herself with a hoodie, so she hurried to the front and returned her key, and ran out.

What did they want with her? To hurt her? Didn’t they hate her? She didn’t want to be here anymore.

Bloodmoon and co. were waiting for Y/N at the door for the whole day, and it was getting late. Suddenly, Bloodmoon heard Glitchtrap talking to him.
‘Okay, I was keeping quiet because she wanted to be alone, but I can’t any longer. Her intentions have 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥.’
‘Changed how?’ Bloodmoon responded in his head.
‘Fifth Avenue bridge. Now.’
If a robot could go pale, Bloodmoon would’ve.