Chapter 67

961 words

________

Bloodmoon looked around, trying to find any trace of Y/N. The voice from before sounded around him now, too.

'You're alone.'

'You're pathetic.'

That's when he caught a glimpse of her, far, far down. He immediately dove for her, going as fast as he could.

Once he was close enough, he lunged through the 'water', wrapping his arms around her tightly, and they rolled a bit in the 'water'. More of the voice sounded around them.

'Stupid.'

'Naive.'

'Ignorant.'

Bloodmoon held her tighter. "No. Don't listen."

'Shut up.'

"No."
The voice spat all kind of nasty remarks, directed at both Bloodmoon and Y/N. Y/N buried her face in Bloodmoons chest, sobbing.
"Don't listen, My Comet... It's not true.. None of it is true.."

'Shallow words.'

Bloodmoon was silent. But then he finally grew the confidence to do something. He pulled Y/N up closer to him, looking her in the eye. "Word this." He said defiantly, and leaned closer to her face. Their lips met, and Bloodmoon tightened his grip around her.

.
.
.

Moons hands balled up into fists at the sight. "THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING?! I'LL TEAR HIM APART!" He started walking towards the hole, but Eclipse grabbed him and pulled him back. "Don't go down there. Its dangerous. You could be lost forever. Bloodmoons risking everything by being down there."

"What about Y/N then?" He protested.
"She is at the same risk. Falling through the dream realm is not something that you can just get out of."

"Then I have to go down there! I can't lose her!"

"I have faith that Bloodmoon will be able to get her out of there. And the less of us that are in there, the less risk there is."

"Yeah well he's kissing her! She's me and Suns girlfriend!"

"You don't see her trying to pull away, do you?" Eclipse told Moon. Moon stopped, looking back at the screen. Y/N was holding onto Bloodmoon as they kissed. It made his heart hurt, and Sun also clutched his chest.

.
.
.

Bloodmoon finally pulled away, still holding her. "Let's get out of here." He said. Y/N nodded, and Bloodmoon took her hand, swimming up through the 'water'.

'No!'

'Don't leave!'

'You're worthless!'

'Stay down here, where you belong!'

Suddenly, something hit Bloodmoon, swishing past him. Then another blow from a different direction. Something hit Y/N, dragging her away from Bloodmoon, and deeper into the abyss. "Bloodmoon!" She shouted for him. Bloodmoon tried to dive for her, but it felt as if hundreds of hands were grabbing him. Now they dragged him down as well. He began to feel weak, like his energy was being drained. He caught Y/N in his sight again, she was being dragged down as she fought against it. Bloodmoon fought back against the grip that held him, diving for her. He wrapped his arms around her, and then he was grabbed again. But it just dragged him and Y/N down, it didn't pull them apart.

Bloodmoon felt drained, he could barely move, like when your sick and can't even get out of bed. Y/N felt the same way, weak and useless. She hugged onto him with what was left of her strength.
"Bloodmoon.."

"Yes?"

"I wanna go home.."
Bloodmoon pet her head, slowly and weakly. "We'll go home, My Comet.. We'll go home."
Bloodmoon closed his eyes, holding her close.

.
.
.

Eclipse felt a lump in his throat.
"We'll go home, My Comet.. We'll go home." The screen played what he said. Eclipse snapped his fingers, materializing a rope. He tied one end around his waist, handing the rest of the rope to Lunar. "I'm going in, two tugs on the rope and you pull me up."
Lunar nodded. Sun spoke before Eclipse could go in, "why can't me or Moon go?"

"Because I don't trust you enough not to leave Bloodmoon down there."
Sun and Moon exchanged a glance, and Eclipse jumped down into the 'water'.

The deeper Eclipse swam, the harder it was to see. The voices that had been saying terrible things sounded around him, but he ignored them, swimming deeper.

After a while of swimming he caught a glimpse of red. Eclipse instantly dove for it, and found Bloodmoon, holding Y/N tightly to him. Their eyes were closed, both either unconscious or too weak to do anything. Eclipse undid the rope around him, tying it around Y/N and Bloodmoons waists together, and tugged on the rope twice. Eclipse held on tightly as Lunar pulled the rope with Bloodmoon and Y/N tied to it. When they emerged from the 'water', they were completely dry, as if nothing had happened. Lunar pulled them up out of the hole, on to solid ground.

Bloodmoon slowly opened his eyes, his strength coming back to him. His vision was a little blurry, but he saw Moon reaching to take Y/N away from him. He sat up, snarling (fucking furry) at Moon, holding Y/N close to his chest. "Back off!"

Y/N opened her eyes a slit, blinking and squinting from the lights of the dream pizzaplex. There was yelling, and arms around her. She was in Bloodmoons arms. Bloodmoon was yelling, and so was Moon. In fact, everybody was yelling. Y/N felt hot tears well in her eyes, and she inhaled sharply. She buried her face in Bloodmoons chest, starting to cry. Bloodmoon paused, stopping his yelling. The rest of the yelling seemed to stop as well.

Bloodmoon slowly stroked her hair, trying to comfort her. Moon tried to reach for her, but Bloodmoon stood up, backing away. "We're going home now, My Comet."

Bloodmoon snapped his fingers, and him and Y/N disappeared.