Chapter 46

1207 words

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏.
______

The glamrocks sat down at the booth— it was one of those big circle booths, so they all fit. Moon insisted on staying at the end, but kept Y/N close to him. They had ordered pizzas and drinks, and the glamrocks were all eating, neither Y/N or Moon had grabbed a slice. Foxy was nowhere to be seen, and Y/N was a little concerned. "Hey, Freddy?" She asked to get his attention.

Freddy looked over at her, "yes, Superstar?"

"I thought you said Foxy came out here during this time as well."

"Oh, I guess that he is not here.."

"I'm pretty sure he's upset about last night," Roxy put in. "Oh." Y/N looked down. It was her fault. "Don't be down, kid! I'm sure he won't be mad for long!" Roxy reassured.

"It's still my fault.." Y/N hugged herself, looking away. Moon pulled her close to him, running his hand up and down her arm comfortingly. "It's not your fault. He's just being stupid." Moon spoke to her in a comforting tone. "Foxy isn't stupid.." Y/N responded.

"He left you for days when he got mad."

"You left me.. And you won't even say why." She looked away from him, pushing his hand away. Moon looked at the glamrocks, some looking away, others watching him and Y/N uneasily. "Can we take this somewhere else, Y/N?"

Y/N looked up at him, hesitating, then nodded. Moon sat up, and so did Y/N. Moon gently took her hand, walking off with her. He walked for a bit, slipping into a broom closet. "We can talk here.. There's no camera."

Y/N nodded, Moon let go of her hand and stepped deeper into the closet. She followed, and he suddenly turned, grabbing her face and kissing her. She was caught off-guard, freezing for a second. Moon pulled away and looked at her, almost apologeticly. "I left because I was scared."

Y/N took a second, still reeling from the sudden kiss. "Scared of what?"

".. Scared of loving you, Y/N.. When me and Sun realized how we felt.. We were scared it was going to get us hurt."

"You aren't anymore.. Are you..?" She looked up at him, afraid of his answer. Moon took her hands, looking down at her. "Later tonight."

"What?" She shrank back, did this mean he still was? Moon let go of one of her hands, keeping hold of the other and walking out of the closet, closing the door behind them. They walked back to the table with the glamrocks, sitting down. "Everything alright now, kid?" Roxy asked. Y/N nodded, but cast her eyes down. The day continued, and Y/N couldn't get a thought out of her mind, the thought that Sun and Moon might actually be scared she was going go hurt them.

.
.
.
.
.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭.

Y/N was getting ready for bed, after she had made sure Jax was asleep. Her lights were off, and she was heading to her room after putting the dishes away. She was at her door, and she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped, swinging around. She looked up and saw  Moon looking down at her. "Moon! You scared me! . . . What are you doing here?"

He walked, pushing her into her room and closing the door behind them, locking it. "Moon?"
He didn't say anything, pushing her to sit on her bed. She looked up at him, concerned. "You asked me if I was still afraid to love you," he finally spoke. "And Im going to answer you."

He took a deep breath. "Y/N, there's something I wanted to show you."

"What?"

"I've made a few... 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.. To my body."

"Moon.. What's that supposed to mean.." Y/N asked, suspicious. Moon pushed her farther into the bed, getting on it as well and crawling towards her. He put his hand on her waist, reaching under her shirt. He slowly pulled her shirt off, leaving her in her bra. Y/N spoke, extremely flustered. "Moon- what are you-"

"I think we both know what I'm going to do." He then reached for his own waistband. He pulled down his pants, and Y/N saw something. Or more, multiple things. Multiple inky black, thick tendrils were where someone's... You know what, would be.
"I want you to tell me if you want me to stop." He said, getting closer to her. He reached for her waist, slowly starting to pull her pants down. He looked into her eyes with a gentle stare as he pulled her pants off. He slowly moved his hands to take hers, pressing her down on the bed. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked in a loving voice.

"To be honest... No." Y/N replied. A small smirk grew on Moon's face, "good."
As soon as he finished speaking, he thrusted— into her. Y/N silently gasped in surprise. "Are you alright with this?" Moon asked her. She nodded, and he gently kissed her cheek. He didn't do anything for a second, then suddenly thrusted deeper. Y/N moaned, but kept her mouth shut so it was muffled.

"It's okay, Starlight.. I love your voice.."
He smiled at her, intertwining his fingers with hers, pressing her against the bed more. The tendrils moved around, and Moon breathed heavily. "You're so soft, Starlight~" he spoke with a pleasured quiver in his voice. He leaned down next to her ear, "Does this answer you? Do you think I'm afraid to love you still?"

"No..."
He grew another smirk. "You better not.." he thrusted again, grunting. This time Y/N moaned out loud, but it was still quiet. "You make such beautiful noises, Starlight~" his hands tightened around hers, and the red LEDs in his eyes seemed to glow brighter. "But I didn't tell you to stop, did I.."

He thrusted deeper in her again, and the tendrils moved more rapidly. She couldn't help but moan again. "You're so beautiful.. Your voice is so beautiful.." He squeezed her hands tighter. "I never anticipated this to feel so good~" he leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back. Moon let go of her hands, grabbing her face.

His lips parted, dragging hers with them, and Y/N felt something slip into her mouth— his tongue. It moved around in her mouth, Moon suddenly thrusted again, and their lips broke apart a bit, but Moons tongue still stuck out to stay in her mouth. He closed the gap between their lips again, continuing what he was doing.

.
.
.
.
.

They had stopped about an hour ago, and Y/N was asleep, her head on Moons chest. They were under the blanket, still without their clothes. Moon held Y/N close to him, he wished this night would never end. But eventually morning came, and he got out of the bed, putting his pants back on. He kissed Y/N on the head gently, and slipped out the window. He made sure it was locked once he was out, scaling back down the wall, and sneaking back off to the pizzaplex.