Chapter 42

1223 words

Insert a really sad/feely song, like Home by Cavetown or something for the beginning of this chapter

_______

Moon's pupils shrank as Monty let go of Y/N, and she began to fall from all the way up the catwalk above the fazer blast arena. Y/N screamed in fear as she fell.
"NO!" Moon shouted, his voice full of fear. All the other animatronics in fazer blast were either shouting or gasping, and then shouting. But nobody moved as Y/N began to fall. Moon threw his fazer blaster to the ground, as well as dropping the vest to prevent the heavy gear from weighing him down. Every second he took was another second less he had.

He ran towards where Y/N was falling, pressing his foot against one of the walls set up, propelling himself up on top of it. He ran across the different walls, not even jumping the gaps, just planting his feet on the next walls to step on. With the last step he used, he propelled himself up and forward, stretching his arms out as far as possible.

He had luckily timed it just right, wrapping his arms around Y/N, and defensively curling up around her as they started to fall back to the ground. Moon felt the impact of the ground, and they tumbled for a second before stopping.

Loud footsteps rung as everyone else came running, forming s large semi-circle around the two, watching with anxious and worried faces.

Y/N opened her eyes to look at Moon. She pushed away from him, scooting backwards, starting to hyperventilate. Moon reached a hand out to her, but it only seemed to make it worse. He retracted his hand, staring at Y/N with a mix of worry and horror for what just happened.

Chica and Roxy rushed to her sides, trying to calm her. Moon slowly turned to look behind him, where he knew Monty stood. He grew an expression of incomprehensible rage.

"Y𝙊𝙐!"
He snarled (fucking furry), lunging at Monty. He tackled him, pinning him to the ground, digging his nails into the metal of Montys chest and raking his nails across, creating deep scratches. Monty shouted in pain. Moon saw nothing but red. He started slashing Monty left and right. Bonnie and Freddy each grabbed one of Moon's arms, lifting him up. Moon thrashed and snarled (fucking furry) in their grip.

Foxy helped Monty up, who staggered from the damage dealt. Foxy helped him sit up against a set up wall.

Roxy sifted through her hair and pulled out a wrapped up Moondrop, every animatronic carried some in case of emergency where someone needed to sleep. She unwrapped it, putting it up to Y/Ns face. Y/N looked away, still wide eyed and hyperventilating. Roxy put the candy in the palm of her hand, slapping it over Y/Ns mouth to make sure she didn't spit the Moondrop out. Y/Ns eyes slowly began to droop as she closed them, falling limp in sleep.

Roxy picked Y/N up in her arms, standing up, and Chica also stood up, stroking Y/Ns hair softly, sympathetically.

Foxy helped Monty back up. "Ya think you can make it to ya green room? I gotta help take Moon somewhere else.."

"I'll be fine, Foxy, get that thing out of here."
Foxy nodded, going and picking up Moon's legs and lifting him from the ground. He thrashed and tried to get free of all the animatronics grips, but to no avail. The three animatronics started walking with Moon, following Roxy and Chica, holding Y/N, out of fazer blast.

.
.
.
(I imagine the scene fading to black and the sad song fading out if you were imaging that with me)

Y/N was in the dark void. She looked around her, and instantly was hugged by Glitchtrap. "Thank goodness you're okay!"
Y/N was still shaking, her breathing quick. "Y/N, you don't have much time, the virus, it's just going to get worse! Don't let Moon lose himself!"
Y/N managed to get out one word as Glitchtrap snapped his fingers.
"What?"
.
.
.

Y/N woke up on a purple bed, her eyes adjusting to the dark of the room she was in. It was very much Roxanne Wolf themed. There was no mistaking this was Roxy's room. The window that showed off the room had it's curtain over it. What happened for her to be here? All she remembered was shooting Moon with a fazer blaster and running off, the rest was a blurry haze that she couldn't make out.

Y/N got up, walking to the door. As she reached for the button, someone from the other side opened it. "You're awake!" Roxy exclaimed, relieved. She hugged Y/N tight. "Roxy? What happened?"
Roxy paused, letting go of Y/N and looking at her. "What do you mean?"

"We were in fazer blast, and I was running after I hit Moon, and then I was in here."
Roxy looked worried. "Thats not good.. Don't you remember any of what happened after that?"

"No.. What happened?"
Roxy looked uneasy. "Why don't you ask Moon that, he was the one who saw most of it- when he's better, I mean."
Y/N nodded, "When he's better? Where is he?" She asked, peering past Roxy.
"He's... At the daycare. But he's not safe right now."

"Not safe? What's wrong with him?"

"You should know more than I do, do purple eyes ring a bell?"
Y/N grew a worried look, putting a hand over her mouth. "Oh no.. I have to go see him!" She tried to push past Roxy, but Roxy grabbed her hand. "I said he's not safe, kid!"

"I've dealt with him like this before! Let me see him!" She slipped past Roxy and started running to the daycare, but she was quickly grabbed by Bonnie. "Easy there, Y/N! You can't go in there!"

"Let go of me!" She tried to get away from him, but he had a firm grip on her. "He's not safe right now, Y/N!"
Y/N swung her leg, kicking Bonnie in the shin. He yelped, letting go of her. "The heck are those shoes made of?!"

"They're steeltoe boots!" She shouted back as she ran to the daycare doors. When she looked back, she saw that she was being chased by Foxy and Roxy. She pushed the daycare doors open, closing them behind her. The two animatronics banged on the door. "Y/N! Open the door, lass!"

Y/N grabbed the broom from under the counter, extending it and putting it through the rings that open the door, blocking it from being opened. Y/N walked around, looking for Moon. She heard something drop behind her. Y/N turned around, looking up. Moon glared down at her with purple eyes. Except his white pupils were gone. His eyes were nothing but a pure, pulsing purple. "Moon?"

He snarled (fucking furry) at her, and she shrank back. He started walking towards her, and she backed away from him. He kept walking towards her, and she backed into a wall. She felt herself shaking a bit out of fear. As Moon got closer and closer to her, she closed her eyes tight, bracing for the worst.