Chapter 50

1092 words

______

Once Y/N got home, she went to check on Jax. He was fast asleep in his bed, huddled in the blankets. Y/N smiled softly, walking to her room, shutting the lights off as she went. She felt beyond tired. Y/N layed in her bed, closing her eyes. . .

There was tapping at her window. Y/Ns eyes shot open, and she reached for her purse. She pulled out her pocket knife, getting up. She walked slowly to the window, flipping the knife open as she opened the window. "Put the knife down." She heard in a combination of two familiar voices. She flipped the knife back closed, seeing two eyes peering at her through the dark of the night.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as the Sun and Moon combination came in through the window feet-first, closing it behind him. "I wanted to make sure you were okay.."

"Why?"
He picked her up, sitting on the bed. "Your eyes we're purple.. And you acted weird.. We thought.."
He didn't go on, hugging her tight. Y/N yawned, and the Sun and Moon combination noticed. "I'm sorry I kept you up." He said, moving back on the bed. "Go to sleep." He told her, laying down with his arms around her. Y/N nodded, closing her eyes, and drifting to sleep.

.
.
.
.

Y/N woke up in her bed in the morning, but something felt off. She knew she was dreaming somehow. Y/N got up, looking around. Everything looked normal. She walked to her door, going out to the hallway. She opened the door slowly, the room was empty. It was as if Jax had just disappeared. Now she definitely knew she was dreaming. "Glitchtrap?" She called out for the familiar rabbit, but got no response. She walked downstairs, looking in the guest room.

"Glitchtrap?" She called again, but again got no response. She made a 'hm' sound and walked around the house more. She went to the front door, opening it and stepping out. But her feet didn't touch solid ground. Y/N fell, and screamed. She landed in a long blue slide that curled around itself, falling into a ball pit. She opened her eyes, looking around. This was the daycare now.

Y/N climbed out of the ball pit, some of them were sticky, and she gagged. "Gross, I wonder if these ever get cleaned.."
She walked around the daycare, deciding to call out again. "Glitchtrap!" But no response was received.

Y/N heard footsteps behind her, and she whipped around. "Glitchtrap? Is that you? Why won't you come out?" She walked towards where she had heard the footsteps, and caught a glimpse of something black and blue. "Wait- what?"

She walked around the corner she had seen it, but there was nothing there. Y/N made an uneasy sound, pushing her glasses up the rim of her nose. She felt like she was being watched now. She pulled the daycare doors open, stepping out. But this wasn't the pizzaplex anymore. This was. . .

Jaes house. She turned around instantly, but the door slammed shut behind her. She tried the knob, but it wouldn't budge. "Y/N!" A familiar but unwelcome voice sounded behind her. She slowly turned around to face Jae. He smiled at her. "Leaving so soon? You just got here!" He said sweetly. It sickened Y/N.

"Got something to say, my love?" He asked her, reaching to take her hand.
"Get away from me." She told him flatly. Jaes sweet smile quickly turned to a frown. "What did you just say to me?" He switched his grip on her hand to hold her wrist tightly. Y/N winced as his nails dug into her skin.

"I said get away from me."
Jae didn't like that. His nails dug into her skin, drawing blood. Y/Ns hands were shaking now. "You don't tell me what to do, Y/N L/N."

He raised his other arm. "You will listen to me, and you will stay with me. How many times do I have to show you how you're supposed to love someone?!" He began to bring his hand down. Y/N closed her eyes and looked away, bracing for the impact.

There was a wet snapping sound. Y/N opened her eyes. Jaes head was backwards, his neck snapped. two hands were on the sides of his head, having just snapped it. They were a deep black with fingers that glowed orange like molten metal and long claws. They were accompanied by puffy white sleeves, connected to a dark suit with almost black maroon pants. And the head looked like Suns, but it was dark, and the rays glowed just like the nails and fingers, smaller, darker rays popping up between each ray. It had a stern look, it's mouth melted, it's eyes pupiless and a glowing orange.

Jaes body fell limp, onto the ground as the figure let go of him, and Jaes body let go of Y/N

Jaes body fell limp, onto the ground as the figure let go of him, and Jaes body let go of Y/N. Y/N stared up at the figure in horror and fear. She'd never seen it before. "Found you." It said, a deep, male voice echoed from its mouth. It reached for Y/Ns arm, and she backed up, into the door. It frowned more, grabbing her wrist. She winced, and it ran it's other hand up and down the bleeding spot on her wrist once, the wound disappearing.

"You're coming with me." It said, and suddenly, the air sped up around them, like they were traveling 20 miles per hour despite standing still, the world changing rapidly around them.

Now they were in the black void Glitchtrap usually had Y/N in. He was here, except he was on his knees, trying to wriggle free of the bonds on his hands and legs, a cloth in his mouth, tied around the back of his head. He screamed to Y/N, panic in his eyes, but he was muffled by the rag.

There was another figure over him, it's foot on his back. It's pants were a deep, navy blue, as well as its suit. It had a black bowtie, and a starry cowl, just like Moon. It had a double jester hat with stars on it as well, all in blue hues. It also had a melted mouth, and deep, pupiless eyes that glowed a lush blue, the same color as it's nails and fingers.

The one holding Y/Ns wrist spoke

"Have something to say to our dearest Y/N. . . 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘯?"