Chapter 59

1069 words
_____

As Y/N and Sun lie down, hours seemed to pass like seconds. Y/N was laying her head on Suns chest, scrolling through her phone. After a bit she set her phone down, laying her head down the rest of the way and closed her eyes. But she'd spent too much time on her phone, and as soon as she did, the door opened a bit. Jax peered in, spotting Y/N.

"Mom!" He shouted happily. Y/N sat up and Jax ran up, crawling onto the bed and over to her, giving her a hug. "Hey, Jax. How was school?"

"It was good. Are you and Mr. Sun alright?"

"Just fine," she answered.
"... What about Mr. Moon?"
Y/N and Sun exchanged glances, and Sun looked at Jax, "he isn't feeling too good, kiddo. But he'll be back to himself in a day or two."
Jax frowned, seeming concerned. He nodded sadly. Sun sighed, "cheer up, kid. Me and Moon are.. Proud of you for making your first day of school."
Sun looked to Y/N for reassurance of what he was saying, and she smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Jax smiled and hugged Sun.

.
.
.

Jax was downstairs with Joel, watching TV, while Sun and Y/N still layed in bed. It was silent between them, but no words needed to be exchanged... Except Sun thought differently. "How did your nose heal so fast." He suddenly said. Y/N looked at him, confused. "It was broken. I know it was. But it's fine now. How?"

Y/N sighed, "I was supposed to explain that to you a while ago, wasn't I." She said. She sat up, her back to the wall, Sun propped himself up on his elbow, looking at her with interest. "Well, you know how we thought it was Afton in my head? Well it's not. He's some kind of fake that was forced to do Aftons work. He isn't anymore, and I call him Glitchtrap now. He can kind of speed up how my body heals itself, and a few other things."

Sun was silent, staring at her. She continued, "like, how... Moon gave me this scar on my face.. If it weren't for Glitchtrap, I'd have lost my eye along with it."
Sun tightened his hands into fists on the blanket at the mention of her injury, and what could have happened. "At least three or four people believed me. . . Do you believe me?" She looked at Sun. He paused, staring at her with wide eyes.

"I.. I believe you, but.. I watched him—"

"Take over my body? Yeah. He wanted me to kick Moon over to get away when he was.. All weird, but I couldn't. I couldn't even move. So I guess he took things into his own hands. He took me to Roxy and Bonnie, who are two of the people who believe me."

"Who are the other two?"

".. My friends that had to leave.. At least I think they did." She knew Eclipse and Lunar didn't want her to tell anyone about them. Sun moved closer to her, putting his arm around her. She layed back down next to him, hugging him. Sun kissed her head, "as long as it's keeping you safe, I'm alright with it." He said comfortingly. Y/N nodded, and the sun in the sky finally slipped behind the earth, creating a darkness in the room. As Sun transformed into Moon, he fell limp, but held his arms around Y/N.

Moons eyes we're open, but barely. He looked in pain. Y/N let go of him, sitting up and looking away guiltily. It was her fault he was like this. If she hadn't asked him to come over—

Moon took Y/Ns hand, and she flinched. He pulled her hand and pressed her palm to the side of his face, looking at her sympathetically. He didn't need to say anything, the look in his eyes told Y/N what he wanted her to know. His eyes said 'I love you.' Y/N stroked his head, and he weakly pulled her closer to lie down with him. Y/N put her head to his chest, and felt tears wanting to fight their way out of her eyes. But she didn't cry. It was stupid to cry.

Moons entire body ached, most of the pain centering around his neck, where he'd been tazed. At least he was able to move a little bit. Maybe he'd feel better tomorrow. "I'm gonna have Joel take Jax, just until your better.. I don't want to leave you alone more than I have to." Y/N told him. She got up, walking to the door. He longed to hold her again as she walked out of the room.

Y/N walked down the stairs, to the living room where Jax and Joel were. Jax was invested in his show, and Y/N walked over to Joel. She sat down on the couch next to him. "Hey, what's up Y/N." He said. Y/N looked over at him. "I need you to take Jax for a bit, until I get my car back and Moon gets better."

Joel paused, seeming to think. "Yeah.. Alright.. Whatever you need. I know you have a lot going on right now. I'll take Jax to my place, just call me when everything is back in order"
Y/N nodded. "Thanks, Joel.. Really, thank you so much." She hugged him. Joel hugged her back, "whatever you need, Y/N."

"I need to go back to Moon.. I don't want to leave him alone for any longer than I need to."
Joel nodded, and Y/N hugged him one last time, thanking him again before going back upstairs. She gently closed the door behind her as she stepped in. She saw Moons red eyes glowing in the dark, gazing at her. She sat down on the bed, looking back at him. "You feeling alright?" She asked. Moon shrugged slightly.

"Stupid tazer ain't gonna stop me.." He said, though his voice was strained with pain. Y/N frowned, concerned. She crawled into bed next to him, and he wrapped his arm around her. Y/N closed her eyes, hugging Moon. She eventually fell asleep.

.
.
.

As Y/N awoke in the black void, she saw a tall red figure smiling at her. "Hello, Y/N."

"