Chapter 23

1510 words

Alright that's it. I'm no longer going to be afraid of writing suggestive scenes. I'm going to go all out with all of my stories from now on, and if you try to crush me trying to gain the confidence to do it, you can suck my-

[𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍]
____

𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳..

Y/N clocked into her night shift, and Moon came up behind her and hugged her, laying his head on her shoulder. Y/N looked at her fazwatch. Her only task was to bring Moon to parts and services for his monthly checkup.

-"We have to to down to Parts and Services again."

-"Not a problem.. With you, at least."

Y/N smiled at him, and Moon let go of the hug, taking Y/Ns hand. They walked out of the daycare, and across the lobby. They went down to the basement, to Parts and Services. Y/N locked Moon down onto the platform, and the pad with the buttons lowered from the ceiling. She started to work, but then her head began to hurt. It was excruciating. She grabbed her head. Moon looked over at her.

-"Y/N?"

Moon saw that her eyes had grown a purple tint. Just like last time, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Something hit her, and she collapsed.

-"Y/N!"

Moon looked back up to see what had hit Y/N. Vanessa stood, holding a backwards knife. She had hit Y/N with the butt of the knife.

-"Hello, Moon."

-"You bitch! What did you do to h𝙚𝙧?!"

-"I see the virus is still strong.. Mind if I accompany it with a new one?"

-"𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧?!"

-"Aw.. You worried about your sweet Y/N? You love her, don't you.. Don't worry, this virus will only let you love her more.."

Vanessa walked out of the cylinder. The door shut and locked, and Vanessa walked to the computer outside. More wires attached to Moon, they were not painless, but they didn't burn either. Rather, it caused a tightness in his chest, the one he and Sun felt because of Y/N. But this was worse. It was unbearable. Worse than anything. Moon screamed.

Y/N found herself in the black void again, standing on a lit platform. Glitchtraps giant floating head and hands looked down at her solemnly.

-"What the hell?! Why did you-"

-"𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙔/𝙉... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣."

Just then, voices were heard outside.

-"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯."

-"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝙚𝙧?!"

-"𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨.. 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦?"

-"𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙨! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧?!"

-"𝘈𝘸.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘠/𝘕? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.."