Chapter 60

1247 words

______

Y/N backed up, alarmed. Who the heck was this? He looked an awful lot like Lunar. . . Just more red. The figure took a step towards her, his pupiless eyes glowing red. "Who are 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" She asked.

The figure chuckled, "name's Bloodmoon, Eclipse sent me to stay with you in his absence. Don't worry, I know plenty about you.."

"How come you weren't there when he and Lunar first showed up..?"

"Well, Eclipse was supposed to show up alone, and introduce me and Lunar later. But... Plans were changed on account of. . Him." Bloodmoon gestured to Glitchtrap, who was napping.
"Was he asleep when you got here?"

"Yes."
Y/N walked over and kicked Glitchtrap in the back.
"AH! I'm up!"

"You did a great job keeping things from getting in my head, thanks for that!" She gestured to Bloodmoon. Glitchtrap blinked at him. "Oh. Well that happened."

"My... What a temper you have.." Bloodmoon crept up and grabbed Y/Ns shoulders as he spoke. She flinched, looking at him. He smiled at her, though genuine, it was threatening.

"So uh.. I guess you're here now.." She said. "Think of me like how you think of Eclipse and Lunar, a close friend.. I've known you like they have.."
Y/N made an uneasy sound, and Bloodmoon frowned. "I'm your friend, Y/N." He said, almost sadly.

"Sorry.. It's just.. Weird. Eclipse and Lunar show up, we start getting closer, then they leave, and now you're here... Are you gonna leave if we get close?" She asked him. Bloodmoon shook his head. "No. No I won't, I am not able to do what they left to do anyway." He reassured.

Glitchtrap cleared this throat, glaring at Bloodmoon. "What do you want, rabbit?" He said, irritated, tightening his grip on Y/Ns shoulders significantly. "Ow ow ow-" she said quickly, and Bloodmoon let go of her immediately. "I'm sorry!" He said worridly. "It's fine, just try not to do it again.."
Bloodmoon nodded, then focused back on Glitchtrap with a cold glare.
"I don't like you anymore than the other two." Glitchtrap told him. Bloodmoon growled (fucking furry) at him.

"Can you not pick fights all the time this time?" Y/N asked Glitchtrap wearily. Glitchtrap sighed, backing off. "Whatever. Just go wake up."

"Wait—" Bloodmoon tried to object, but Glitchtrap snapped his fingers before he could get another word in.

.
.
.

When Y/N woke up it was morning, but Moon was still out, he was under the blanket from the neck down, holding Y/N, who was now also under the blanket. Y/N stretched, slipping out of Moons arms and getting up. She grabbed fresh clothes— ones to go out in, she had to get her car repaired, and went to the bathroom to change. She fixed her hair up, and slipped her glasses on. As she walked back into her room, Sun was sitting up, the blanket messed up after he'd pushed it off himself. "You look like you're getting ready to leave." He said.
"I am." Y/N told him, and he frowned. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna walk down the block and try and start my car up, if I can I'll drive it to a repair shop and get a rental, if not I'll have it towed, and I'll have someone drive me out to get a rental."

"Can I come with?" He asked. "Well, you'd have to wear that hoodie and sweatpants.. And that would-"

"Force Moon to be out. . ." Sun finished her sentence. "Why can't we just go out normally?"

"I'm scared someone'll see you and know where you're from. I'd probably be fired on the spot."

"But Sal knows that we stay with you a lot." He protested.
"I just don't want to risk it—"

"Y/N, please.. Even if I do get caught I'll say I didn't give you a choice, I won't let you get in trouble.." He stood up starting to walk to her, his stance wobbling and he started to fall. Y/N ran and caught him, pushing him back to sit on the bed. "I thought you were getting better.." Y/N said fearfully.
"I guess I still can't walk that good.."

Sun took her hands, and then he noticed her hands were shaking. He looked up at her, and she was looking down. "It's my fault.." She said quietly. Sun was dumbfounded for a second. "Y/N..."
She suddenly hugged him, tightly. She tried not to cry, her breathing picking up its pace. Sun put his arms around her, "I told you I would have followed you anyway. It would have happened either way. And both me and Moon would rather have it happen again than anything happen to you."

"I hate this.." She said into his shoulder. Sun nodded, "I know. But it happened, and there's no un-doing it."
There was a long pause. . . "Y/N, your anxiety levels are very high. You should take a break from everything.."

"Im fine, nothings wrong," she said, letting go of him, but Sun still held her. "Just take a break when you need it," he told her, planting a kiss on her head. "Now cmon, let's go check out your car. Like hell I'm letting you go alone anyway." He let go of her, standing up, using the nightstand for leverage. He took Y/Ns hand, "let's go." He said as he started walking to the door— it was more a stagger and then limping though, and pulled Y/N along with him.

They walked down the stairs, and Sun leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as Y/N put on a thick sweatshirt for the cold weather. She looked at Sun with concern, "are you sure you want— or are able to, come with?"

"You are 𝘯𝘰𝘵 going out there alone. You're not going anywhere alone ever again." He said flatly. Y/N nodded and headed for the door. Sun stopped leaning on the wall and went over to her, taking her hand and leaving the house with her. They walked down the sidewalk, and Sun looked around at the bright morning. It was cold out, but he didn't really care. He held onto Y/Ns hand tight, limping a bit as they walked. It was a long while before they walked the few blocks to where the cars were. Jaes car was gone, and Y/Ns was still on the side of the road, it's bumper smashed in. The grass was stained with blood from when she had broken her nose. She went up to the door and opened it, the seat was covered in dried blood. She turned the key in the ignition, and the car started up.

Y/N looked at Sun, "get in the passenger seat while I look at the back a bit more."
Sun nodded and moved to the other side of the car, getting in as Y/N got out of the drivers side. She walked around to the back of the car, looking at the bumper. It was smashed from Jaes car ramming into it, but that was the extent of it. The car should make it to the closest autoshop. She went back to the drivers seat, sitting down and closing the door. Sun looked at her expectantly.
"The car should be able to make it to the nearest autoshop." She told him, putting the car into drive. "Let's go."