Chapter 68

1222 words
______

As soon as Bloodmoon had gotten himself and Y/N back into Y/Ns head, Glitchtrap ran to them, anger directed at Bloodmoon. "Where the hell did you go?! — I- is she crying?! What did you do?!"

"Piss off, rabbit." Bloodmoon growled at him. He stroked Y/Ns hair softly, trying to calm her down, but she only cried. She was overwhelmed, scared, sad, and confused. And her anxiety and stress levels were very high. Bloodmoon shoo'd Glitchtrap away, sitting on a couch with Y/N.

Bloodmoon thought that comforting her would feel good, but he only saw how much pain and distress she was in, and it made him feel terrible. "It's okay now, My Comet.. You're safe, you're home." He tried to console her. He just wanted to see her smile again, her bright E/C eyes shining with happiness.

.
.
.

After Bloodmoon disappeared with Y/N, the four, being Sun, Moon, Eclipse and Lunar, we're at a pause. Eclipse broke out first, rasing his hands above the hole in the floor, and it began to rebuild itself. Moon turned to him with a glare. "This is all your fault." He accused.

"Really? Hm. I guess your right. I take responsibility. . . I never meant to hurt her."

"Sure you didnt." Sun remarked bitterly. Lunar walked up to Eclipse, standing beside him sheepishly.

"I'll apologize to her.." Eclipse said faintly.
"How?" Moon said, "cause she sure isn't going to listen to a word you say if you control me and Suns body."

"I'll visit her in her head, I was there for a long while before. Lunar will accompany me, and you will be left with your body again. But you will assist me in one thing."

"And what would that be?"

"You are going to build me and Lunar bodies."

Sun and Moon exchanged a glance. "Why would we do that for 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" Sun asked.
"Because I am powerful. If you won't do it I will take your body and do it myself. But I'd prefer you do it, while me and Lunar attempt to repair the damage we've caused."

Moon grumbled, and Sun looked uneasy. "We'll make you bodies," Sun agreed. "But you have to promise you won't try to force Y/N to love you. If you really make her happy, I'm okay with it, but if you force her to love you.." He trailed off. Moon hesitated, then nodded, "we just want what's best for her, and if being with you as well makes her happy, then so be it. But that doesn't mean we'll be happy about it."

Eclipse nodded, "I accept your conditions. Lunar," he looked at his brother expectantly.
"I accept your conditions as well." He said. "And we'll make sure Bloodmoon knows as well."

Moon nodded, "now get the hell out of here, and let us have our body back."
Eclipse nodded, then snapped his fingers, and he and Lunar were gone.

.
.
.

Y/N was staring at the ground, blanking out. She was in Bloodmoons lap as he played video games. Her thoughts wandered, and began to reach a certain place. . .

The TV Bloodmoon was playing his game on began to glitch, and the screen became static. Bloodmoon tilted his head, "that isn't supposed to happen, like, ever."
Suddenly, Eclipse materialized in front of them, Lunar beside him. Y/N shrunk back, and Bloodmoon put his arm around her protectively. "What do you want, Eclipse? Haven't you caused enough distress here?" Bloodmoon said bitterly.

Eclipse put his hands up, "look, I'm here to apologize for what I said.. And the actions me and Lunar have taken. We won't be in Sun and Moons body anymore, but we won't be here, either."

Y/N looked up, "then where?"

"Pretty soon, we'll be in our own bodies. In the real world, with you, Y/N. But I must ask a favor of you."

"What?"

"We can't stay at the Plex, you'd need to take us to your home. We wouldn't be registered as animatronics of the Pizzaplex, so we can't risk being there."
Y/N thought for a second. "Looks like I'll have to get a van from Krystal after all."

"Thank you, Dewdr— Y/N.."
Eclipse looked away shamefully. Lunar finally spoke up, "Y/N, can we ask you a few questions?"
Y/N made a 'hm?' sound, and Lunar zipped over, grabbing her face and inspecting it, Eclipse coming up behind him and looking as well. Lunar traced the very clear crack on her face, "do you have any idea what this was?"

"No.."

"Do you know 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 about it? Me and Eclipse need to know. . . It isn't normal."
Y/N hesitated for a second. "I.. Guess it's kind of been there for a while. I kept seeing it in my reflection, but it was way worse than this. . . I looked like one of those old porcelain dolls."
Eclipse and Lunar exchanged a worried glance. Lunar looked back at her, "and when was the first time you saw it?"

"Back when Foxy yelled at me, and reminded me about everything Jae did.. It was small then, like it is now."

"Do you know how it got worse?"

"It gradually got worse, but it seemed to speed up when I was in a stressful situation, or whatever, but it's fine."
Bloodmoon looked at Y/N with concern now, too. Lunar ran his thumb along the crack, and as he did, it disappeared, "I hope it doesn't happen again.." He said quietly, more to himself.
"So how long until you guys get physical bodys?"

Eclipse thought for a second, seeming to do the math in his head. "Maybe a month and a half, we'll use the same, premade endos Sun and Moon have, and we can make our own coding once we move in, it's just getting it to 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 like us that will take time."

".. Why can't I have my own body?" Bloodmoon asked. Eclipse looked at him sympathetically, "you need to stay here until we know we can trust that rabbit. I assure you that as soon as we've taken care of that, you'll have your own body."
Bloodmoon nodded. Lunar let go of Y/Ns face, standing up. "Do you forgive us, Daydream?" Lunar asked.

Y/N was silent, and Eclipse and Lunar waited anxiously for her answer.
"I don't know."
Eclipse and Lunar looked at each other, then back at Y/N. "What?"
Y/N got out of Bloodmoons lap, looking at them. "I said I don't know. You stole Sun and Moons body, you manipulated me, you pretended to be them. . . Why should I forgive you, any of you." She looked back at Bloodmoon, who looked away with shame. Eclipse and Lunar both looked down. Y/N looked down, letting out a weary sigh. "I 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 forgive you... But why do I want to?"

All three of them looked up at her, but her gaze remained on the ground. "I don't know anymore. I'd love to give you a second chance.. But would Sun and Moon approve of that? After what you did? You shouldn't be asking if I forgive you, you should be asking them."

Lunar nodded, "we understand. We'll stay out of your way for a while.. You should probably wake up now, though."
Lunar snapped his fingers.