Chapter 51

1210 words

______

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘/𝐍. . . 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙣?"
The orange Sun-looking one said threateningly to Glitchtrap. Glitchtrap screamed for Y/N again, still muffled by the rag. Y/N tore her hand out of the orange ones grip, backing up fearfully. It looked back at her, seeing her scared expression, it's face turned... Concerned?

The blue one with the double jester hat tilted his head, looking at Y/N with a similar face of concern. She backed away more. Both of the figures's eyes widened, and she realized that the next step she took, there was nothing beneath her foot. The Sun-looking one ran to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back onto the solid surface.

Y/N tore her arm from its hand again, running at the blue one, kicking it off of Glitchtrap. It was caught off-guard, stumbling. Y/N quickly ripped the bonds off of Glitchtrap, and he took the rag on his mouth off on his own. "𝙒𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!"

He grabbed Y/Ns arm, disappearing into lines of code, and it did the same to Y/N. She felt some kind of electrical shock buzz though her, and felt like she was being torn apart from the inside. When they were both back in physical forms, she was screaming in pain. She breathed heavily, collapsing to her knees. Her body felt like she'd been electrocuted, aching and stinging.

Glitchtrap slapped his hand over her mouth, shutting her up. When she stopped, he took his hand away, and helped Y/N up. She looked around, they were in some long black hallway, full of doors. "Where.. Are we?" She asked.

"Memory lane, quite literally. Each of these doors is a different memory." He gestured to all the doors. Some looked new, others faded and old, whatever paint peeling off of them, the doorknobs rusted. "Do you know what those.. Things.. Were?"

"I'm not sure. They remind me a lot of Sun and Moon though.."
The fact even Glitchtrap didn't know sent a shiver down Y/Ns spine. Glitchtrap started walking cautiously, holding tight onto Y/Ns hand. Suddenly, the Sun-looking one materialized out of code in front of them, followed by the blue one. Glitchtrap backed up quickly, falling into lines of code yet again, and taking Y/N with him. The same feeling of electrocution and being torn apart filled Y/Ns body.

Once they were normal again, Y/N felt weak. Her legs wobbled, and Glitchtrap had to help keep her standing by putting her arm around his shoulder and letting her rest against him. "𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙔/𝙉, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...."

"It's okay.. It's fine.. Don't worry about me." She said. Glitchtrap gave her a wry smile, trying to be comforting, but then the figures materialized in front of them again. Glitchtrap quickly flashed him and Y/N into code again.

Once they were normal yet again, Y/N felt off. And it wasn't just how weak she was and how painful it was. She fell forward, and Glitchtrap caught her, holding her hands to help her stay up. "𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮..." He said regretfully.

"It's okay.." She said weakly. "Don't worry about m—"
There was a stabbing sound, and Y/N felt a great pain in her mid-section, around where her stomach was. She looked down, and saw the glowing orange claws of the Sun-looking figure protruding from her stomach, covered in her blood. She coughed up blood, and the hand retracted out of her back.

"Why am I not.. Waking up.." She gasped painfully to Glitchtrap. Glitchtrap stared at her in horror. "𝙄..."

Before he could speak, Y/N collapsed to the ground, her vision blurring. She saw the Sun-looking figures face, contorted to a look of horror and regret. The blue one fell to its knees beside her, also staring at her in horror. A ringing sounded in her ears, and she saw the orange ones mouth moving, glaring angrily at Glitchtrap, but the voice was muffled, only a soft blur of what it's voice was, almost drowned out by the ringing in her ears. The blue one pulled her up closer to it, looking at her sorrowfully. Y/Ns eyes closed, and she heard nothing more.

.
.
.
.

The Sun and Moon combination was laying with Y/N in bed, watching her sleep peacefully. She stirred a bit, making a face of pain. Was she okay? He began to grow worried. She curled her body up, suddenly coughing up blood. He panicked, turning her to face him and shaking her shoulders. "Y/N!?" He said panickedly. Then he noticed a growing blood stain on her shirt, in her mid-section. He pulled her shirt up a bit to see holes— claw marks seeping blood. He also felt the back of her shirt getting wet with blood. What was going on?

.
.
.
.

Y/N awoke, still in the void. She was laying on the couch that folded out into a bed that Glitchtrap had materialized one of the first nights they met. But she wasn't alone. On her right, the blue figure was curled tightly around her, and on her left, the orange one. She quickly shot up, tearing away from them. They seemed startled.

As soon as Y/N was on her feet, her mid-section pulsed with a wave of pain. She gasped, falling. The orange figure quickly zipped over and caught her. She pushed away from it, but then bumped into something else. She turned to see the blue figure towering over her as well now.

She backed away from it now, but again she faced the orange one now. It picked her up, and she screamed. She starting hitting and kicking it, despite the immense pain she was in. "Let me go! Put me down!" She wailed.

"𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦..." Remarked the blue figure, in a soft, sweet voice that seemed natural to it. The orange one nodded, setting Y/N back down on the couch. She reeled up and kicked it in the chest, but it didn't even flinch. "𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞."

As the orange figure turned around, the blue one sat behind her, it's legs spread to rest beside hers as they dangled off the couch. It put it's arms around her, holding her. She tried to get free, but all she could do was squirm. "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. . . . 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯." It said in a soft tone. Y/N still squirmed. "What did you do to Glitchtrap?!" She demanded.

The orange one turned around to face her, looking at her condescendingly. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧."
The orange one snapped it's fingers, and in front of him, Glitchtrap materialized, tied to a chair with a rag in his mouth yet again. He seemed to strain, not noticing he was here. His ears began to very slowly dissolve into code as he strained with his eyes closed, but his expression relaxed exhaustedly and it stopped.

Lunar ref sheet (I love him so much <3)