Chapter 64

1165 words

_____

Sun and Moon looked at each other. They were still reeling from everything that had just happened. And then it dawned on them. They'd never see her again, as themselves. Moon dropped to his knees and slammed his fists on the ground hard. "THAT BASTARD!" He yelled. Sun backed up, shaking his head. Everything had just changed drastically for them, and only in the span of a few minutes.

And then Moon remembered Y/Ns words.
'It's not like we'll never see each other again once you're better..'

How wrong she was.

.
.
.

There was no light other than the big screen Bloodmoon had set up. Glitchtrap had set up her mind like a house, there being different rooms, and he was in a different one than Y/N and Bloodmoon. The movie was quiet, eerily quiet. Y/N had already been scared shitless by all the scenes. She crept closer to Bloodmoon, willing herself to keep her eyes on the screen.

Bloodmoon looked over at Y/N she had gotten far closer to him, clearly scared. Bloodmoon took this opportunity, putting his arm around her shoulders. There was a sudden loud noise with a jumpscare, and Y/N almost screamed, hugging Bloodmoon, keeping her eyes closed. Bloodmoon now realized that this wasn't the best movie to use to introduce her to horror movies. It was one of the scarier ones. He did like how she clung onto him when she was scared though. He put his arm around her, hugging her back with one arm.

He did want to finish the movie though, so he'd be alright if she kept her eyes closed for the rest of it. . . He liked her being scared. Being scared meant she would hold onto him, and he liked that. He'd have to convince her to watch more scary movies. Maybe if he did it enough, she'd love him, maybe that clichè would work. Bloodmoon quietly snapped his fingers, and a blanket appeared, wrapping itself around him and Y/N. He was going to take every chance he could get to be close to her.

.
.
.

When the movie was over, Y/N finally opened her eyes. She realized how close she was to Bloodmoon, she was practically laying her head on his chest. She backed up, but didn't move much as his arm trapped her, as well as the blanket. "Sorry- I didnt-"

"It's alright, Y/N.." He smiled at her sweetly. Y/N felt a blush forming. No. She can't! Sun and Moon probably wouldn't be comfortable with it. Bloodmoon seemed to smile more at the sight of her red face, but he didn't mention it.
"Sorry about the movie, I wasn't looking which one I grabbed, this one is definitely too much for you, especially since you can't handle scary stuff and loud noises."
Y/N nodded, "it's fine, I had my eyes closed most of the time anyway."
Bloodmoon chucked, but then frowned.

"You gotta wake up now, My Comet."

"Comet-"

.
.
.

Y/N woke up before she could get another word out. She looked around, she hadn't moved an inch since she fell asleep. She guessed that was because Bloodmoon had forced her body to sleep. She got up and got ready for work, tying up her hair and putting her glasses on. She was up and out the door within 15 minutes.

.
.
.

Y/N walked into the doors of the Plex, and was instantly greeted by most of her animatronic friends- Foxy, Roxy, Chica, Freddy, Monty, and Bonnie. "Rockstar!" Bonnie exclaimed, "where have you been? You worried us half to death when you disappeared and the daycare closed!"

"Everythings fine, guys! Just a rough week." She told them. They all shared their concerns, thankful that she was back now. Bonnie had insisted on walking to the daycare with her. They chatted as they walked, and once at the door, they stopped to talk a little more. Y/N hadn't realized that the door had creaked open until she heard Sun clearing his throat. Y/N stopped and looked at him, he was glaring at Bonnie.

Something seemed. . . Off about Sun. But Y/N couldn't pin it down. Bonnie seemed to back off, and Sun reached and took Y/Ns hand, pulling her into the daycare and closing the door. He held onto her hand, pulling her closer to him.

Eclipse pulled Y/N closer to him. He'd missed her dearly. But it was all worth it to be with her in the physical world. There was the sound of something landing in the ball pit. Eclipse sighed in annoyance, he'd have to take care of children now, and that would require him to put less attention on Y/N. But since Jax was in school, he'd be able to at least spend the time with her. Y/N slipped out of his arms to mark down the kid, and Eclipse walked over to the ball pit like Sun usually did.

.
.
.

Y/N locked up the door, and the lights flashed off. She wanted to talk to Moon about what he meant last night. His words had been eating away at her all day. What was he scared of?

There was the sound of something dropping behind her, and she looked around. Moon stood, looking over her. He, too, seemed off. "Moon, I wanted to talk to you before we left."

"What is it?" He said almost instantly.
"What were you 'scared' of? Last night you said you were scared, but the doors locked."

Lunar stretched the collar of Moons starry cowl with one finger as if he was sweating. "Nothing, it was just a false alarm."

"Well, what was it then?"

.
.
.

'Well, what is it then?'
Sun and Moon saw Y/N look up at Lunar with concern. They were watching what Eclipse and Lunar were doing with their body. Eclipse suddenly popped in, facing Moon. "Why did you tell Y/N you were scared." He demanded.

"Like I'd ever tell you, jackass!" But the truth was Moon had been scared of this exact situation. He was scared something would steal his body from him, his life. But he didn't think it would affect Sun as well. Eclipse glared, then disappeared.

.
.
.

Without Moon telling anything, Lunar had to improvise. "I was uhm.. Scared that the virus was getting worse.." He said convincingly.

"It's alright now, though?" Y/N asked worridly. Lunar took her hands, "everythings fine." He smiled, leaning down and kissing her cheek. "Hey-"

"I found a way to mess with the cameras. They'll turn off randomly, and then turn back on for a bit. I did it to a few other cameras as well just so nobody gets suspicious."

"Oh.. Wow. I didn't think that was possible."

"Well, I did it." Lunar smiled softly.
"We shouldn't keep everyone waiting, though." Y/N said as she let go of his hands and walked away. Lunar quickly followed her, taking her hand as they walked.