Chapter 45

1037 words

______

Y/N locked up the nap time room, Sun standing behind her. The lights flashed off, and Moon quickly leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Hey-"

"The cameras take a second to adjust to the night vision." He smirked down at her. Y/N sighed, "sad it doesn't stay like that all the time."
Moon stroked her hair, nodding, making a 'hm' sound in agreement. Y/N walked away, towards the doors, and Moon followed her. She looked back at him, "what are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you again."
Y/N turned around, continuing to walk, and Moon took her hand. Y/N walked past the usual area she sat at, and Moon looked over at her. "Why did you walk past-"

"I'm not going there anymore." Y/N glanced back, seeing some of her coworkers glaring at her and Moon. She picked up her pace a bit, tightening her grip on Moon's hand.

Y/N walked to where the main stage was, seeing Bonnie leaning against an empty booth. He was picking his teeth with one of his nails, but then he glanced over, spotting Y/N. He stopped picking his teeth, waving her over with a smile. Y/N walked over to him with Moon. Bonnie still smiled when he saw Moon, but it seemed a little forced. "Y/N! . . . Moon. .!"

Bonnie stuck his hand out to shake Y/Ns, and, since she was [left/right] handed, she let go of Moon's hand and shook Bonnie's. Moon felt jealousy rise in him, and his eyes hurt, his chest starting to tighten. Bonnie looked at him, his ears flattening with a concerned look. Y/N noticed Bonnie's face and looked back at Moon, her expression growing concerned at the sight of his pink-tinted eyes. "Moon? Are you okay?"

She looked back at Bonnie for a second, nodding him to walk away for a minute. Bonnie nodded, walking off. Y/N took Moon's hands, looking up at him. "Moon..."
He blinked, looking down at her. He closed his eyes, squeezing her hands back tightly. After a second he opened his eyes again, back in their normal red. "It's nothing Y/N.. Don't worry about it.."

"This is the second time that's happened today.."
Moon sighed, squeezing her hands. "It's alright, I promise."
Y/N had an uneasy look. Moon leaned down and whispered to her. "We both know what I'd do right now, but I can't. Please don't worry.." He backed up, but Y/N still looked uneasy. Despite how she felt, she turned around, still holding one of Moon's hands, waving Bonnie back over.

Bonnie walked back over, glancing at Moon. "He fine now?" Bonnie asked cautiously. Y/N nodded, putting on her usual smile. Bonnie returned it happily. "So, Y/N.. Last night-"

"I'm sorry I kicked you.."

"Huh? Oh, no no no! I don't want an apology! I wanted to say sorry.. I was only trying to do what I thought was best for you, but I can see you can do that for yourself." Bonnie said apologeticaly. Y/N almost let go of Moon's hand, but then tightened her grip as soon as she realized it was loosening, using her free hand to put on Bonnie's shoulder. "It's alright, Bonnie. I get it.." She smiled at him, accepting his apology.

"I think Foxys still pretty pissed though.." Bonnie said, his ears flattening. "He's done yelling.. Right?" Y/N asked, her voice quivering a bit. Moon squeezed her hand, pulling her closer to him comfortingly. Y/N leaned into him a bit, dismissing any stares she got from coworkers passing by. "I don't think he'll yell at you again, Y/N." Bonnie smiled in an effort to comfort her.

"The main glamrocks are gonna meet us down here in 5, when the shows over."
Y/N looked over at the stage that Bonnie gestured to. Monty was performing, and his glasses slipped down, revealing his red irises. Y/N felt an image flash in her head, but it wasn't a memory. She didn't remember this. Monty was holding her over something high up, staring at her with anger in his red eyes, his glasses slipped down his snout a bit. Y/N took a sharp inhale, pressing against Moon more.

Moon looked down at her with concern. "Are you alright?" He asked quietly. Y/N nodded slowly, squeezing his hand. "Yeah.. I'm fine. Just.. Seeing things, I guess.."

"Seeing things? Like what?"

"I don't wanna get into it right now.."
Moon nodded understsndingly.
"You wanna sit down, rockstar?"
Y/N looked up at Bonnie, nodding. Bonnie sat down in the booth, nodding for Y/N to sit across from him. She did, and Moon sat down next to her. He put his arm around her waist, the gesture hidden by the backs of the booth seats.

"Once everyone gets here, we're gonna get pizza and drinks."

"You guys can eat?"

"You bet! They added it to every animatronic to make us more 'human-like'," he did finger quotes. "I don't understand why, since we're all literally walking animals, not human at all, but I'm not complaining."

"Everyone?"

"Yep, everyone! Even DJ and Moon can! I remember when Moon and Chica used to sneak out at night to get pizza, they thought they were being stealthy, but everyone knew." Bonnie smiled, seeming to reminisce in the memories. Y/N glanced up at Moon, "I never saw you as the kind of guy to do that." She said teasingly. "There's a lot you don't know about me." He added back.

"Tell me! I wanna know more about you, you and Sun are so secretive and quiet! I barely know anything about you!" Y/N complained, though with a smile on her face. Moon leaned down, speaking to her quieter than he already was. "You know I love you at least." He landed a peck on her head that barely lasted a second, and nobody around seemed to notice; except Bonnie.

"You two are made for each other," Bonnie teased. Moon looked away and grumbled. The performance on stage stopped, and Y/N could see the glamrocks headed their way.