Chapter 26

1331 words

Might be a day or two till the next chapter, I need to consult my angst-generating friends for more story advancements, I'm out of ideas

____

-"The hell are you doing here?!"

Moon didn't say anything, just stared down at her.

-"Did you follow my car?"

-"Yes."

Y/N dragged him into the garage, shoving him in a corner.

-"You stay here. Don't move an inch."

She went back inside, but not before pressing the button that closed the garage door.

-"Jax?"

He looked over at her, away from the TV.

-"Can you go in your room for a minute? I'll come get you when I'm done with what I'm doing."

Jax smiled and nodded. He got up, pausing his show and running off to his room. Y/N sighed, opening the door to the garage. She looked over and saw Moon's red eyes glowing in the dark.

-"What the hell, man?"

-"What?"

-"Why did you follow me?!"

-"I wanted to make sure you stayed safe."

-"I don't walk home, I'm completely safe!"

-"You know what I mean."

Y/N felt her arms for a second, looking away.

-"Well, you need to leave, you can't just leave the pizzaplex!"

-"I'm staying."

He got up and walked over to Y/N, taking her hands.

-"I can go back after the night staff clock out and before the day staff clock in. Until then I'm staying here with you."

-"But Jax can't see you.. He's terrified of you."

-"Then I'll stay in a single room, as long as he doesn't go in the room."

-"The only room Jax doesn't go in regularly is my room.."

-"Then I guess I'm hiding in your room."

Y/N sighed.

-"Fine. Come on."

She led him inside, and the lights transformed him into Sun. Sun looked around as Y/N led him up to her room. She turned her lamp on, and Sun sat down at the foot of her bed. He took her hand, pulling her close to him. He smiled at her softly.

-"I'm gonna do this every chance I get."

-"Do what?"

He leaned down and kissed her. Sun pulled her into a tight hug, holding onto their kiss. They stayed there for a while, but then the beep of the microwave went off in the kitchen. Y/N let go of him, getting up and closing the door behind her. She opened Jax's door.

-"Hey, you can go back to watching TV now."

He smiled and went out to the living room. Y/N went out to the kitchen and got Jax's dinner ready. Once he finished eating, she did the dishes and sent Jax to bed. She sang him to the sleep, like every night, then went back to her room. Sun waited quietly at the foot of the bed.

-"Why were you out there so long?"

-"Because I have a kid to take care of."

Y/N walked over to a closet, grabbing towels.