Chapter 69

1160 words

I'm not even going to make a sex joke in this chapter, just to spite my friends who keep making remarks about it.
/hj
Ill include a 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦. It's been planned for a while now, just coincidence it fits perfectly into Chapter 69. Not smut though, not at all.

_______

Y/N woke up in her bed, but she didn't get up. She just stared at the ceiling expressionlessly. She suddenly stood up, walking to the bathroom. She grabbed a razor and let her hair down, grabbing a can of hair spray.

.
.
.

Y/N stared at herself in the mirror blankly, rethinking everything she had just done. Her spiky hair posed in a fashionable way, but now she was rethinking it. She popped in contacts, putting her glasses in their case and tossing the case in her purse as a backup.

She slid down against the wall, feeling the realization of what she just did hit her like a brick

She slid down against the wall, feeling the realization of what she just did hit her like a brick. She pulled her legs up and put her arms around them, laying her head down. "Why did I do that.." She said shakily. But not even Glitchtrap said anything. She started to cry.

"Mom?"
She looked up, and saw Jax looking at her from the doorway. She wiped her eyes hastily.
"Mom? What's wrong? What happened to your hair.. And your glasses?" He asked as he stepped closer.

"Nothing's wrong, Jax." She smiled reassuringly and pat his head. "I just.. Decided to change my look up a bit.."

"Okay." Jax smiled at her, "I like it."

"Let's get you some breakfast and get to school." Y/N stood up, and Jax took her hand as she walked to the kitchen. Y/N looked back at Jax as he sat at the table. "You want eggs or pancakes?"

"Pancakes! And chocolate milk!"
Y/N nodded, smiling, and got the skillet ready, some bowls and pancake mix. Y/N tapped her phone, connecting it to the Bluetooth speaker in the kitchen and playing some music. She had a seperate playlist that had songs she liked that were appropriate for Jax to hear. She hummed along to the music as she made the pancake batter, pouring a few splotches onto the pan. As they cooked, she walked to the fridge and got the carton of chocolate milk, and Jaxs favorite cup— it was a one themed off of Sun, Y/N had gotten it from the gift shop a while ago. She poured a glass and handed it to Jax, making her way back to flip the pancakes. As she finished cooking, she put them on a plate, pouring some syrup on them and placing the plate in front of Jax with a fork. Jax smiled and started eating, while Y/N poured a cup of coffee for herself.

After Jax finished eating, Y/N helped him zip up his coat, and headed out the door.
After she dropped Jax off at school, she hesitated in front of the pizzaplex, would Sun and Moon not like what she did with herself? She put on a sweatshirt and pulled the hood up to hide her hair and face. She walked into the Plex, and to the daycare, clocking in. She sat down at the desk and looked down, shielding her face with her hands.

She jumped slightly when a cold, metal hand took hers. She glanced up slightly, seeing Sun look down at her with concern, "what's wrong, Y/N?" He asked. Y/N slid her hand out of his, sheilding her already hidden face again. "I made a mistake.." She said quietly.
"What kind of mistake?" Sun asked her.
"I screwed up my hair. Really bad."
"Let me see," he said, reaching and taking the hood, gently pulling it away from her face. His eyes widened when he saw her, shocked. Y/N looked away, frowning. Why did she even do it?

"What happened to your glasses?"

"I.. Switched them out for contacts."
Sun reached and picked her up, holding her close to him, "I wouldn't say you screwed it up, you just made yourself hotter~" he told her. Y/Ns face turned red with blush, and she looked away. Sun chuckled, kissing her cheek. "God, I missed you.." He said. Y/N looked away more, ashamed. "I should've known that it wasn't you.."

"No, they put up a convincing act.. If I were you I would have fallen for it too."

"But—"

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Sunshine.. It's over now." He layed his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes and holding her tighter. "At least one thing good came out of it," Sun said. "We can finally do stuff like this, when the cameras are down. Like they are now."

"I guess. . . Sun?"

"Mm?"

"Would you and Moon ever.. Forgive Eclipse and Lunar, for what they did?"

"Oh, absolutely not." Sun stated flatly. Y/N looked down.
"But don't let that stop you from doing what makes you happy, if you want to, we're both fine with it."
Y/N was quiet for a second before wrapping her arms around Sun, "thank you.." She said quietly, and Sun nodded.

.
.
.

All throughout the day, neither Sun nor Moon would leave her side, they were attached to her by the hip the entire day. And as Y/N was getting ready to go home, Sun stopped her. He seemed angry. Y/N looked up at Sun, a little scared. He looked down at her sternly. "He says he loves you."
Y/N paused. "Who?" She asked.
"Eclipse." Sun said flatly. Y/N swallowed dryly, "I hope you know, I don't feel the same way about him..." Y/N said nervously, half-lying. Y/N backed up a bit, and Sun stepped towards her.

"I know all three of them do.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset. But it's not very different from you loving both me 𝘢𝘯𝘥 Moon, if you were to love them back.." Sun stepped closer to her, leaning down to be face-to-face.

"I just want you to be the only one to make a move, if it makes you happy. But I want to make sure Eclipse knows something."

".. What?" She asked as Sun got closer. . .

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚."
(You're mine.)
Sun suddenly bit down on her shoulder, making her gasp in surprise and slight pain. Much like Moon, his teeth were sharp right now. They dug into Y/Ns shoulder, and she felt him start to draw blood.

He finally released her, standing up, looking down at her. Y/N didn't move, just trembled slightly. Sun licked the blood from his teeth, then grinned at her devilishly.

"I love you, Sunshine." His voice was low, and intimidating, but had a sweet tone to it. "Now why don't you go home and clean up."
He leaned down and kissed her cheek, nudging her out of the daycare doors and then slamming them.