Chapter 30

952 words

______

Y/N walked into the doors of the pizzaplex, squeezed in with a crowd of her coworkers. They were all dressed up nicely in dresses and suits, so she didn't stick out at all. As soon as the crowd moved away, she started heading for the daycare to at least say hi to Sun and Moon, but when she was a few yards from the door, someone picked her up in a hug and spun her around.

-"Aye, lookin' good, fox pup!"

Y/N smiled at him, hugging him back. Foxy wore a suit top, with a bow tie, but in the middle of the bowtie was a skull charm with a pirate hat on it.

Sun watched from the window of the daycare as Y/N chatted with Foxy, only a few yards away. The scar on her face was anything but unnoticeable. Sun felt a pang of guilt as he stared at the scar. Was it permanent? He hoped not. He stared at Y/Ns outfit, it was a beautiful dress, with sleeved black gloves to cover her arms. It brought out her shape.. Even her chest. Sun longed to hold her once again. Y/N had been heading towards the daycare before Foxy stopped her, but he had distracted her enough to where they both walked away without Y/N even glancing back at the daycare.

Y/N and Foxy walked and talked towards the dance floor, where the party was mainly being held. Almost all of the staff of the pizzaplex was there, and so were the animatronics. She saw the main four, Freddy, Monty, Roxanne and Chica walking around, Freddy and Monty wore suit tops like Foxy, and Roxanne and Chica wore pretty dresses, Roxanne wearing a red dress and Chica a pink one. Bonnie was also there, wearing a suit. He hung around Freddy, according to Foxy, Bonnie and Freddy were inseparable. She looked up at DJ Music Man. He was massive! Monty hung around DJ, having a similar situation to Bonnie and Freddy. Who should she talk to first? She didn't really know any of the other animatronics.

-"Aye, fox pup, I'm gonna go talk to Roxanne."

Y/N smiled and nodded, and Foxy walked away. So that temporarily crossed Roxanne off the list. Y/N looked over at Bonnie and Freddy, they seemed the easiest to approach. Y/N took a deep breath and walked up to them. They were talking among themselves, acting as close friends do. When they saw her approach, they turned to her, smiling.

-"Hello, you must be Y/N L/N! Foxy has told us a lot about you! It is very nice to meet you finally, I am Freddy, and this is my friend, Bonnie!"

Y/N smiled at him.

-"It's nice to meet you too! Foxy has told me a little about you guys!"

-"Oh, I just couldn't wait to meet you! Come on, Rockstar, come with me and Freddy to chat for a bit, get to know each other!"

Bonnie took Y/Ns hand, and then Freddy's with his other hand, and they all walked over to the bar at the far side of the dance floor. Y/N got a drink, she rarely treated herself to alcohol, but this night was special.

-"So, Rockstar, tell us a little about yourself! Tell me, how did you get that gnarly scar?"

Freddy's ears flattened as he looked at Bonnie, slightly angrily.

-"Bonnie.."

Bonnie's ears also flattened, looking over at Freddy, and then back to Y/N with slight concern.

-"Sorry- I didn't mean-"

-"No, it's okay! I can explain it! It was just recently, in fact."

-"Really?"

-"Yeah.. Yknow Sun and Moon?"

Freddy and Bonnie exchanged a look.

-"The attendants? Yeah.. Heard one of em has a really bad case of faulty coding.."

-"Yeah.. Moon accidentally hurt me, but he didn't mean it! He never would!"

-"Are you sure? Him and Sun have gotten quite... Resentful.. Over the past few years."

-"I've gotten them to open up a few times."

-"Wow, really Superstar? You must be very good at making friends!"

-"Yeah, well, it took almost a month."

-"Friendship takes patience, Rockstar, and you seem to have a lot of that!"

Y/N smiled, starting to blush from the compliments and praise.

-"They just needed a little push in the right direction, is all.. They've been hurt, like me.."

Y/N looked down, getting flashbacks. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Bonnie's concerned face.

-"Hey, you can talk to me or Freddy if you need to. We're all friends here."

Y/N smiled at him.

-"Already? We just met!"

-"Yeah, well, I can already tell we're gonna be best buds."

Bonnie ruffled her hair, but not enough to mess it up. Freddy smiled at her warmly.

-"As do I, miss Y/N."

-"Well, if we're friends, we can cut the 'miss' crap. Just call me Y/N."

Freddy smiled at her.

-"Alright then, Y/N. I have a question."

-"Ask away."

-"Around what time do you have your breaks during the day?"

-"Hmm.. Around 12 to 1."

-"Oh, how wonderful, Superstar! You could come and watch me and the rest of the band perform! Bonnie and Foxy also spend their extra time coming over and watching us!"

-"Hm, well, that sounds great! It's way better than what I've been doing for breaks.. The uh.. Employees around here don't exactly like me."

-"And why is that Rockstar?"

-"A lot of personal stuff, we can talk about that later though!"

Bonnie ruffled her hair again, smiling. They chatted for a long while, Y/N was making great progress with Bonnie and Freddy.