Chapter 24

1159 words

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨. 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.
____

When Y/N got home, she stared in the mirror. It had gotten worse. 𝘍𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦. She again looked like a window when somebody screamed too loud,but it was much worse than last time, her face was beginning to crumble away, showing nothing but a black void. It was only small bits where the cracks on her face formed small areas. Glitchtraps voice sounded in her head.

-'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘦.'

Y/N didn't want to eat. She hadn't eaten in almost two weeks, only drinking coffee and water. Throughout her life she had been on and off with eating. She was always self conscious. Was her waist too big? She just kept staring at herself in the mirror. Her lips were cracked, her eyes looked tired. Her stomach hurt, but she didn't feel like eating anyway.

-"Why don't you just die already."

-"I want to live."

-"You hurt them. You failed to protect them when they needed it most."

-"I couldn't do anything.."

-"Exactly, you're useless. You should just die. And make sure you go through with it this time. No chickening out like always."

-'𝘠/𝘕, 𝘐 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳.."

Y/N dropped the cover back over the mirror. But then she walked to the kitchen and opened a drawer.

-"Y/N?"

She dropped the knife, and it made a metal clang sound as it collided with the floor and splattered blood. She pulled her sleeves back down, turning to Jax.

-"Jax! What are you doing up?"

-"What are you doing?"

She hid her arms behind her.

-"Why is there.. Blood..?"

-"I-its just... Something that happens when some people get really upset.. Don't ever do it though, promise me that."

-"Okay.. But why are you upset?"

-"It's nothing.. Don't worry about me."

-".. Can you sing me back to sleep?"

Y/N smiled at him.

-"Of course, head back to your room, I'll be there in a second."

Jax nodded, heading back to his room. Y/N picked up the knife, rinsing it off in the sink, and laying it in the sink to thoroughly wash later. She walked down to Jaxs room, and sat down at the foot of his bed. Y/N took a deep breath and sang the usual song, Jax falling asleep on the final verse. She walked out and closed his door. Y/N continued to her room, laying down on her bed. She curled up in the fetal position on her side, letting sleep take her.

Y/N clocked in, letting Jax roam around. Her sleep was dreamless, not even Glitchtrap bothered her. Sun walked up to her, and looked down at her sternly. It made Y/N shrink back, the past month or two, he'd only looked at her softly. He crouched to be eye level with her. He stared at her, and she stared back, slightly afraid. Suddenly, he hugged her tightly, talking softly into her ear.

-"It's not your fault."

Y/N paused, but then hugged him back just as tight, laying her head on his shoulder. He repeated the phrase.

-"It's not your fault."

He kissed her head, using his hand to shield the cameras view. A kid landed in the ball pit, and Sun let go of her. She marked the kid down.

Sun was cleaning up kids messes as they went along knocking stacks over and leaving plushies sitting around, but also glancing over at Y/N from time to time. She looked tired..and sickly. A kid came up to him— Jax, Y/Ns adoptive kid.

-"Mr.Sun?"

Sun crouched down to look at Jax.

-"Hm."

-"Do you use a knife on your arms when your upset?"

Sun choked on the air itself, his eyes going wide.

-"Excuse me?"

Jax pointed to Y/N.

-"Y/N was using a knife on her arms in the kitchen last night, and she said some people do it when theyre really upset."

If Sun had lungs, the wind would have been knocked out of him. He looked over at Y/N. She still looked tired and sickly. Sun clenched his fist around the doll he was holding, and it crushed under his force, but it was fine, it was a plushie. He dropped it, walking over to Y/N. Jax blinked, confused, but then walked away. Sun reached over the desk and pressed a button.

-"Requesting assistance at the daycare. Both staff and animatronic need to speak without children."

Y/N looked over at him, confused. She could hear creaking as the button started to crush under the force of Suns index finger. He let go of it, and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the doors where they waited. Y/N looked down and away, what had she done wrong, to such a degree for Sun to act like this? They waited until three staff members walked in. They eyed Y/N, and then clocked in the temporary sub shift. Sun hooked onto the wire, picking Y/N up and going to the balcony. He had begun to notice that she was getting lighter. He flipped the lights on in his room, taking Y/N in. He sat her down on the couch, crouching in front of her. Sun took her arm, and pulled her sleeve up. His eyes widened as he looked down at the fresh red marks. Y/N looked away, ashamed. Sun stared at her arm for a second. He put his face in his other hand, sniffling. Y/N looked back at him, she could not see his face, but she could hear him cry. It was rare that he cried, Y/N had only seen it once or twice before.

-"I wish I could just make it better for you.."

His voice was more of a croak, shaken by tears.

-"I wish I could just go home with you, and help make it better for you.."

He took his hand off his face, and, sure enough, he was crying. He put his hand on the side of Y/Ns face, taking the strand of hair that hung off from her bun. He moved it behind her ear slowly.

-"Y/N, I love you more than you could ever know.. Please.. Talk to me. Tell me everything that's troubling you."

Y/N stared at him for a second, but then she burst into tears.

-"You'll think I'm crazy! I don't want you to think I'm crazy! There's something wrong with my head! I don't wanna be crazy!"

Sun hugged her, petting her hair slowly.

-"It's okay.. It's alright.. Just tell me.."

He kissed her head, speaking softly.

-"I won't think your crazy. I promise."

Y/N wiped her eyes, looking up at Sun.

-"I guess I should start by telling you about Glitchtrap.."