Chapter 11

1011 words

______

Y/N had been working at the pizzaplex for two months now, and life couldn't be better, aside from Moons occasional outbursts... Sun and Moon had been very clingy lately, but Y/N brushed it off. But lately, something was wrong. Jax had not shown up to the daycare for a week, and Y/N was starting to get worried.

Moon walked up to Y/N, who had her head down on the desk, even though she had gotten a full nights sleep. Moon knew what was bothering her, even if she didn't tell him.

-"You can always call the parents to check, they leave their numbers in the paperwork."

Y/N looked up at him.

-"No.. I don't wanna bother them. It's fine. Don't worry about it."

Moon sighed, sitting on the desk. He pet Y/Ns head sympathetically. Over these past two months, Moon had grown to be very protective of Y/N, but he didn't show it. He played it cool when he didn't want her to leave, and acted indifferent. He tried talking to Sun in his head, thinking of a plan.

When the lights came on, Y/N got up and opened the naptime room door. After the daycare closed, she cleaned up and clocked out. Y/N was going to leave to get a coffee, but Sun grabbed her arm.

-"Wait."

Y/N looked over at him.

-"Hm?"

-".. Can we come with you this time?"

Y/N smiled at Sun.

-"Sure!"

Sun let go of her arm, and they walked to the door. Foxy waited outside, and Y/N ran up and gave him a hug. Foxy and Sun glared at each other, and Sun stepped out into the darkness of the pizzaplex. Moon continued to walk towards them, continuing his glare. Foxy backed up with Y/N.

-"Fox pup, whys he followin ya?"

Y/N looked up, then slipped out of Foxys hug.

-"He's just walking with me, is something wrong with that?"

Foxy and Moon stared at each other with hostility.

-"Aye, fox pup. He be dangerous!"

Y/N frowned, a little angry.

-"It's been two months Foxy! He hasn't done anything wrong, what's your problem with him?"

-"Me problem is you've befriended a sociopath who could AND would kill ya at any second!"

Y/N felt anger begin to bubble and rise inside her.

-"If ye keep trusting him, before ya know it, you'll end up just like you did with Jae! Maybe even worse! "

Y/N clenched her fists, why did he keep bringing him up? She wanted to punch Foxy. To let out all her rage on him. She settled for kicking his shin. Foxy yowled and hopped on his other foot, holding his leg. Y/N was glad for her steeltoe boots. She stormed off.

Foxy reached out towards Y/N.

-"Y/N wait! I'm sorr-"

Moon elbowed him hard in the stomach. Foxy fell over, and glared up at Moon.

-"You hurt her and I'll make ya wish ye were never made!"

Moon looked down at Foxy and growled (fucking furry) at him.

-"Why don't you make that promise for yourself."

Moon turned and ran after Y/N. He reached and grabbed her hand. Y/N looked back at him, and there were tears on the rims of her eyes. Moon dropped onto his knees, frowning more than he already was. Y/N wiped her eyes on her sleeve, looking away.

-"Y/N-"

-"It's fine. Don't worry about it."

Y/N smiled at him. Moon pulled her into a hug. Y/N was silent for a second, but then she put her head on his chest and sniffled. She hugged him back and cried. Moon began to wonder; who was Jae? And why did the mention of the name upset her so much?

Moon was laying on his stomach on the couch while Y/N pet his back above his hook ring. Y/N was relaxed until she remembered something. She stood up quickly.

-"Shoot!"

Moon opened his eyes and looked over at her.

-"Hm?"

-"We had to go to parts and services again tonight! I completely forgot!"

Moon stretched, sitting up.

-"We still have plenty of time, let's go."

Moon got up and picked Y/N up, going out and hooking onto the wire. Once down at the ground, he set her down and unhooked from the wire.

Vanessa watched as Y/N walked down the dark hallway to parts and services, Moon followed behind her. All Vanessa had to do was take Y/N out, and she could get to Moon. Vanessa slipped the mask over her head, and pulled out one of her knives. Once Y/N got close enough. . .

Y/N walked with Moon following close behind, when someone in a white rabbit suit with red beady eyes jumped out in front of her, they slashed at her with a knife. It caught her arm, slicing it deep. Y/N screamed, grabbing her arm, staggering backwards. Blood started to soak her sleeve from the gash in her arm. Moon caught her, worridly looking at her arm. The lady in the rabbit suit ran at them, aiming the knife for Y/Ns neck. Moon shielded Y/N protectively, and the knife hit him. It did not go through him though, it bounced off of his metal back. He kicked the lady in the suits legs out from under her. She fell over, and Moon quickly picked Y/N up and ran back the way they came. He ran through the lobby as fast as he could, pushing the doors to the daycare open. He sat Y/N down at the first aid station, and he grabbed a roll of bandages. He took Y/Ns arm, starting to roll up the sleeve, but she pushed her sleeve back down over her wrist.

-"Cmon, let me see it.."

Y/N looked away, letting him pull up her sleeve. Moon wondered why she didn't want her sleeve up..

Until he saw the healing scars on her arm.