Chapter 94

1482 words

_____

The dark pizzaplex felt so wrong, no lights, no sounds, no animatronics walking around. She clicked her flashlight on, looking around. Nothing. She wondered where he might be.. "Killcode?" She asked into the silent air. She got no response, and sighed. Maybe the daycare? Y/N made her way to the daycare, and saw that the lights were on and bright. She walked to the doors, and found that they were locked. "Sun?" She called, looking into the window. "Sun!" She called again, but got no answer. She'd have to go through the slide. Y/N went up to where the slide was, and sat down. She grabbed the top, and sent herself in, taking the colorful twists and turns down, then landed in the ballpit. She waded through the colorful sea of plastic spheres and crawled out, tripping on the wall of it and landing on her head. The floor felt less cushioned than it looked, and she felt dizzy. She stood up rubbing her head. "Ow.. Damn it.. Sun!" She called again. She heard bells jingling, and a head popped out from inside a play structure. Sun did not look happy to see her. He stood up to his full height, walking over and looming over her. "Sun, I was—" Sun cut her off in a cold tone. "What. Are you doing here." That caught Y/N off guard. "Oh- I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I really—"

"Leave." He cut her off again. Y/N stared at him for a second. "What..?" "I said leave. Leave and never come back." His fists clenched. "But—" "I never want to see your face again. I hate you. You're a stupid, ugly bitch." He stared at her with slit eyes. "Get the 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 out." He kicked the daycare doors open angrily. Y/N looked at the ground, her hands shaking. She walked out of the doors, and they slammed behind her. She felt her breathing speed up at a rapid pace. She ran out of the daycare area, collapsing outside the big garage door, pulling her shirt up over her mouth to quiet her quick and raspy breathing. She let out a sob as tears finally began to spill out of her eyes, and they didn't stop. The pace of which she was breathing was painful, it hurt to breathe like this.

"My flower.. Returns to me.." She heard a deep, scratchy voice. Footsteps got closer, until she felt a presence looming over her. ".. Flower..?" Killcode asked, crouching down. He saw her hyperventilating, and the tears spilling down her cheeks. She was having a panic attack. There was a long moment of silence, before a familiar voice was heard. "Oh, Starlight.." Moon spoke softly, sitting down cross-legged. He pulled Y/N into his lap, warming his body up to be comforting. He held her gently as she sobbed and hyperventilated, more angry at Sun than anything. "You're alright, you're okay.." He spoke softly. "We don't hate you.. I promise.. You're my smart, beautiful Starlight.." He told her, stroking her hair as she sobbed into his chest. "I could never hate you.." He cleared his throat quietly, then started to sing softly to her.

After a while, Y/N was just laying in Moon's arms, her eyes closed as she laid her head on his chest, as he stroked her hair. Moon knew not to make any movements that would make things worse, as she could just as easily have another attack since she just got over one. "My beautiful Starlight.. I love you.." He whispered, looking down at her softly. "Sun didn't mean a word.. It hurt him to say those things.. He only wanted to protect you.." Y/N looked up at him, wiping her eyes. He smiled down at her, but then suddenly grabbed his head, groaning. His face contorted into a silent scream as he turned back into Killcode. Killcode breathed heavily, as if in pain, but then let go of his face. It seemed as though when the two switched, it was involuntary. He closed his eyes to seem to calm himself down a bit. "My flower.." He spoke, opening his eyes to look down at her. He put a hand on the shoulder he had almost bitten off just a few nights before, and she instinctively moved as the touch sent a wave of pain, and she hissed in pain. Killcode immediately took his hand away. "My flower is in pain.." He sounded almost sad. "I... No longer want to cause you pain.." He spoke quietly, looking down at her with guilt. Y/N looked at him. "You.. Dont?" Killcode shook his head. "No.. But I need to.. I 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 to kill.. Kill 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭!" He grabbed her throat, and she yelped. Killcode let go of her, realizing what he was doing. He grabbed his head as Y/N backed away. "Can't.. Control.. Need to kill!" He shouted.

Killcode suddenly pounced onto her, pinning her to the ground. "Need to kill.. Hurts.. Can't kill.. Love.." He strained as he held her down. "Need you.. Can't kill.. Need to kill!" Y/N suddenly slipped her hands loose and hugged him, holding onto him tightly. Killcode trembled, his breathing heavy. "Need to kill.. Can't kill you.." His voice grew quieter as he kept speaking. "... Love me.." He suddenly said, very quiet. Y/N paused. "What..?" "Love me.." He repeated a little louder. "I—" She started to speak, but he cut her off. "I'm not Moondrop.. Not at all.. Love 𝘮𝘦. 𝘔𝘦.." He begged. Y/N frowned, petting his head as he stood over her. Suddenly, Y/Ns phone rang in her pocket, and Killcode jumped, snarling and went to slash at her, but stopped himself. Y/N let go of him, getting up and seeing that the call was coming from Eclipse. She hesitantly pressed accept, putting the phone to her ear. "Where the hell are you?!" Y/N jumped at his tone. "I-I uhm.. I went to hang out with some friends?" She heard Eclipse sigh on the other end. "Get your ass home. Now. You have five minutes to be at the front door." And then the call hung up. Y/N put her phone back, turning to Killcode. "I have to go, like, right now." She said urgently. Killcode looked at her. "Will you.. Come back?" He asked. Y/N nodded. "I'll come back when I can.." She walked up to him, grabbing his face gently. She gave him a soft kiss on the head, and then ran as fast as she could.

Killcode stood frozen for a second as he watched her run away into the darkness. He put his hand on his forehead where she'd kissed him..
Y/N hurried back home, where Eclipse was waiting outside the front door, both pairs of arms crossed, tapping his foot. Y/N hurried up to the door, and Eclipse looked at her angrily. "The hell do you think you're doing out at this time, especially with your injury." He scolded. Y/N looked down, walking inside. She kicked her shoes off and went upstairs, to her room. She got into bed the opposite side of Bloodmoon, burying her face in her pillow and screaming. She felt arms scoop her up, and she was pulled onto Bloodmoons chest, a hand rubbing circles on her back. Y/N just closed her eyes, relaxing in his arms...

But she couldn't sleep, not for hours. Not until she saw the break of dawn. Something felt wrong. Very wrong. Then her fazwatch went off, and she immediately jumped up and grabbed it. It was a message from Sun. She felt a lump form in her throat as she read it.
'Y/N, I love you, so much, I did not mean those words that I spoke to you, I only wanted to protect you. But I never got to say sorry in person. And I never will. I can see the flames building up, and I can't leave. I love you.'
Y/N ran out, downstairs and threw her shoes on. She ran out to the van and started it, definitely breaking a few speed limits as she floored it to the pizzaplex. When she arrived, all she saw was flames. Flames. The entire building was lit up in flames. There was already a crowd of people gawking at it, staring at the front.

Hey guys! I just want to tell you, this is the end of SS, the final chapter

Of book 1.

Hah! You really thought I'd end it just like that? Fat chance! I'm making a book two! It'll be on my profile with the first chapter in a few days. It'll have the same cover, just with a big ol 2 on the front. Love you guys! 💙💛

🎉 You've finished reading (𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾)Sassy Serenade; A Sun/Moon (And More) x F! Y/N Story 🎉