Chapter 49

894 words

______

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍!

𝙏𝙃𝙐𝘿!

Eclipse broke through the glass shattering it and tackling Roxanne. Roxy screamed in fear, and Bonnie let go of Y/N, running over and kicking Eclipse. He kicked Eclipse into the wall.

"NO!" Y/N shouted, and her voice only seemed to rile up Eclipse even more. He snarled, lunging at Bonnie now. Eclipse raked his nails across Bonnie's chest, leaving large scratch marks. Y/N felt tears welling in her eyes. What was going on?

"STOP IT!" She yelled, running over and pulling Eclipse off of Bonnie. They both fell backwards, and Eclipse turned to Y/N, fuming with rage. He swiped his claws at her, snarling. Y/N let go of him and backed up, scared. Eclipse turned the rest of his body to face her, standing up. He bared his shark-like teeth at her, stepping towards her. Y/N had backed against the wall, on the floor.

Eclipse swiped at her, his aim was off by a bit, and, instead of slashing her, he slapped her. It knocked her glasses to the ground, and a red mark grew on her cheek. Y/Ns breathing quickened as memories flashed in her vision, and she began to cry.

Eclipse saw Y/N crying, without purple eyes, and he froze, his eyes going wide. He got on his knees, closer to her, grabbing her face and looking at her worriedly. "No no no! Don't cry! Don't cry!" He shouted sadly as his eyes went from a solid purple to a solid orange. His voice was an overlapping of Sun and Moons voices.

(I swear my Eclipse design for this AU had four arms, so if it wasn't mentioned before, he does)

He hugged her with his lower arms, pulling her close while still holding her face with his upper arms. "Please don't cry!" He begged her, but tears were flowing out of her eyes as she cried. Eclipse pulled her up to him, kissing her head. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't cry! I hate it when you're upset!"

He hugged her tighter, trying to calm her down. He let go of her face and used his upper arms to hug her as well. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He repeated. Y/N buried her face in his chest, trying to calm her breathing.

"Get away from her!" Bonnie shouted, reaching for them. Eclipse turned Y/N away from him defensively, his eyes flashing back to purple. Y/N tightened her hands into fists on his shoulders, and he looked down at her, his eyes flashing back to orange. He reached and grabbed Y/Ns glasses from the ground, and stood up, holding Y/N in his arms.

He glared at Roxy and Bonnie as he left parts and services, walking across the lobby and back to the daycare with her. Eclipse hooked onto the wire, going up to Sun and Moons room. He kissed Y/Ns head, stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry Y/N.." Eclipse repeated.

He sat down on the bed with her in his lap, pulling her up away from his chest and burying his face in her shoulder. "Please forgive me.. Please.. I didn't mean it.. Forgive me.." He begged, his voice(s) croaked with tears of his own.

"I never meant to hurt you.. I'm so sorry.."
Y/N rested her head on his shoulder, her tears finally stopping. She reached for one of his hands, taking it carefully. Solar Eclipse tightened his hand around hers. "I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay." Y/N finally said. Eclipse let out a whimper, his tears soaking into Y/Ns shoulder. "I never want to hurt you.. I hit you... I can't believe I 𝘩𝘪𝘵 you.."

"It's okay.."

"No it's not! I never wanted to hurt you.."
He took his head away from Y/Ns shoulder, using a free arm to wipe tears from his face. "You didn't mean it, so it's fine!" Y/N tried to reassure.

"It shouldn't be fine just because I didn't mean it.." He held the side of Y/Ns face with one hand, looking sadly.
"It should be though.. Shouldn't it?"

". . . Why do you think that?" Eclipse finally asked.
Y/N looked away, and the simple movement gave Eclipse the answer. He tightened his arms around her, his expression getting an edge of anger. But it wasn't at her.

Eclipse sighed quietly, the anger in his expression dying away to a saddened look. He put a hand under Y/Ns chin to make her look back and up at him, and he leaned down to kiss her.

He checked the time and broke away, this time sighing audibly. "You should probably go back home now, get a free hours of sleep in before your day shift."

Y/N nodded, and Eclipse put her glasses back on her face and picked her up and went down to the floor, exchanging their goodbyes as Y/N left for home.

______
I can't nail down how I want eclipse to look, so let's just say he looks like this (ART NOT MINE)

And here's Sun and Moon (this art IS mine) except just put them in the shirt that the Eclipse image is in (but keep Moons little cowl), I'll make them using the Eclipse as a ref later, and I'll show them

.