Chapter 78

1259 words

_____

A VERY *CLEARS THROAT AGGRESSIVELY* SCENE RIGHT OFF THE BAT, ALMOST SMUT.

Y/Ns backyard was pretty big. Scratch that, it was MASSIVE. Sun had seen her duck behind the shed, so he made his way there, but was careful not to give away her position. He dropped down next to her. She was soaked, her tank top pressed to her body from the water. It brought out her shape.. A lot. Sun reached and put his hand on her side, feeling her. He couldn't resist it. She snapped her head at him, "what are you doing?"

There was a splash not too far away, and she got back to looking at the battlefield. "Move into the shed.." She stood up, slowly opening the shed door and stepping in. Sun followed her, and she closed the door most of the way. The lack of light turned him into Moon. "What do you want? I'm busy trying to not get drenched anymore."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶." He told her, pinning her to the wall of the shed. He pressed his body against hers, kissing her. He wrapped his tail around both their waists, pressing them together. She felt his... You know (chapter 46)... In his pants as he pressed his body against her, making out with her. His tongue filled her mouth as he got more aggressive. He felt lustful for her, her body was perfect. And so was she. She was everything you could ever want in a person. He had one hand on her waist, the other under her shirt, on her back as he felt her body. He wanted what he knew he couldn't have right now. Their tongues moved together as Y/N held his face tightly. Moon pulled his mouth away from hers for a second, and she gasped a breath in, borderline moaning, and Moon went back to making out with her.

.........

"I hear you in there, lovebirds!" Krystal shouted from outside. Moon released Y/N instantly, and she breathed heavily. They both looked at the door, did she know what they were doing, or had she only heard them? Both Moon and Y/N prefered the latter over the former. Moon picked up a water balloon, walking to the unopened door, staying on one side. He nudged the other door, and it started to move open by itself. Krystal was aiming a water balloon for Y/N, but Moon quickly shot out and threw one at her. She was stunned for a second, long enough for Moon to grab Y/Ns arm and book it. Once they were outside, Moon turned back into Sun. As they ran Y/N was hit in the back with a water balloon, she stumbled and tripped. She let go of Suns hand, turning back on Sal, who had thrown the balloon, hitting him square in the face with one. She jumped on him, pressing her knee to his chest to pin him.

"Surrender!" She demanded.
"Never!" Sal shouted back. Y/N raised up a water balloon and splashed it on his head.
"You suck!" Sal said, his face drenched.
"You suck, suck my balls!" She said, grabbing two balloons in one hand and smashing them on his face. Sun chuckled at her immaturity.
"Surrender!" She damanded again. "Or take more balloons to the face!"

"Ah! No! Mercy, please!" He begged. Y/n smirked evilly. "You're my prisoner now!" She got off of him, as soon as he got back up, she grabbed his wrist. "You work for me now, dirtbag! Now go get Krystal so we can gang up on Joel. I have a plan."
Sal nodded, and she leg go of him, and he ran across the yard.

As he did that, Y/N saw Jax running, and he got hit in the back with a balloon. He fell over, scraping his knee. He sat on the ground, holding his knee as his face started turning red as he began to cry. Y/Ns smile dropped, and she ran over, kneeling next to him. "Hey, it's okay, cmon, let's go inside.." She picked him up, walking back to the porch. She set him down at the door. "Go inside and put on some dry clothes, I'll come get you once we're all ready to eat.."
Jax nodded and went inside, Sun watched as Y/N stood back up and sighed.

"Hey, Tinkerbell!" Krystal slapped her back, and it seemed to knock the wind out of her.
"Hey, Krystal.." She said, trying to catch her breath.
"So, what's the plan?" Sal asked. Y/N motioned for them to come closer, and they huddled. Y/N whispered, and Sun tried to get closer to hear, but by the time he was close enough to make out anything, they broke up, nodding. Krystal ran one way, and Sal ran the other. Before Y/N could start running, Sun stopped her. "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, you'll see. Just watch." She ran, and Sun watched her, feeling left out, maybe even a little unwanted. But he knew he didn't need to know her every move, although he wanted to. He watched as she came up behind Joel, and as he turned around she threw a water balloon at him. While he was still processing Krystal and Sal came up and picked him up, Sal taking his arms, Krystal taking his legs. Y/N ran and held up his midsection. He screamed, but he was smiling. The trio took him over to the pool, which still had an abundance of water balloons in it.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT—"
Joel pleaded, but then they tossed him in, and a lot of the balloons broke under him, the water in it splashing everywhere and everyone. Everyone but Sun was laughing. Joel pushed himself up, stepping out of the pool. There was still a considerable amount of balloons left.
"Alright, I'll go get Jax, everyone sit down and I'll set stuff up."
Sal, Krystal and Joel sat down at the table, all talking amongst each other and smiling. Y/N walked inside, and Sun followed her. She went upstairs to one of the linnen closets, grabbing a towl. She dried herself off the best she could, though her clothes were still wet, as well as her hair. She looked at him standing behind her as she fixed her hair in the mirror. "You don't have to follow me like a lost puppy, you know."

".... But I want to.."
He came up behind her and placed his hands on her waist. She smiled sweetly at him as she finished fixing her hair. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out, downstairs to the living room where Jax was. He was sitting on the couch, on his tablet.
"Hey, kiddo. Come on outside and eat."
Jax turned his tablet off, setting it down and getting up. He held Y/Ns hand as they walked back outside. Jax ran to the table and sat down, and Sun followed Y/N as she walked over to the grill to pick up the food.
"You wouldn't mind if I ate as well, would you?" He asked quietly. She turned to him and smiled. "Don't worry, I made extra in case you did. Go ahead and sit down, I'll be there in a second."
Sun smiled a bit, softly. She was so considerate, and sweet. He sat down at the table, leaving an extra spot next to him for Y/N to sit down once she got everything ready.