Chapter 82

2117 words

_____

Y/N was hiding in a play structure, listening to all the kids in the daycare giggling and having fun. The space felt.. Confined. She looked around, albeit a bit frantically, her breathing getting a little bit faster as an image flashed in her head. Suddenly she felt someone sit down next to her.
"Hey, you okay?" Sun asked. She looked over at him, "yeah.. Just, not exactly a fan of small spaces, yknow?"
Sun nodded. He scooted closer to her, putting an arm around her side and pulling her closer to him.
"How long do you think before Haley finds us?" Y/N asked.

"Well, she likes to check around the perimeters, then slowly circles in, so I'd say about 20-25 minutes.... Which means I can do this."
Y/N was about to say something along the lines of 'what' when Sun lifted her chin and kissed her. His rays spun and his tail wagged happily. After a second he broke away and smiled at her, and she smiled back, but then started coughing into her sleeve. Sun looked at her worridly, his smile disappearing.
"Are you alright?" He asked worridly. "Im fine.." Y/N said between coughs, and after that she stopped coughing.

Sun hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck. "I love you.." He said in almost a whisper. Y/N smiled and hugged him back. As Sun held onto her, he wondered where he and Moon would be if they hadn't met her, and how lucky they were to have met her. If she had done something as simple as just applying for a different position at the Plex, nothing between them would be as it was.

Y/N and Sun had been waiting in the play structure for a while, just sitting. Y/N was on her phone, sitting in Suns lap. Suddenly, they heard Haleys giggle and she jumped onto Y/N, knocking her phone out of her hands. "I found you guys!" She exclaimed excitedly. Y/N smiled, getting out of Suns lap and crawling out of the play structure with Haley, and Sun followed.

*★*★*

Throughout the morning, Sun and Y/N would hide together, talking quietly and joking around, sometimes even flirting. It was mainly Sun who had done the flirting though. But now it was nap time, and Y/N locked up the room with the kids inside. She picked up the hat and other things so she could work on them while she talked with the glamrocks. The lights flashed off, and she waited by the door. But that's when she saw pink neon eyes, with white pupils in the shapes of hearts. She quickly reached for the door, but Moon grabbed her wrist tightly.
He could see she was scared of him, the fear was visible in her eyes.

Moon leaned down closer to her, tracing/caressing the side of her face with his free hand. He smiled at her, but it seemed intimidating. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.." He told her as he looked into her fearful eyes. She still looked scared. His smile dropped, and he had a sad look in his eyes. "Don't be scared of me, my Starlight.. Please.."

"L-lets just go.." She opened the door and walked out. Moon followed her, reaching and taking her hand as they walked. Moon noticed that she seemed a little slow. Something was wrong, so Moon slowed down to get behind her, and then sped up, picking her up on his shoulders.
"Woah!-" she shouted, startled. Moon just kept walking with her towards the main atrium where the stage was. He hesitated when he saw Bonnie waiting as usual.
"Do we 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 to?" He asked bitterly.

"Yeah, it's what we do every day.." She sounded a little sad, what if he made her not go anymore? Moon hated that sadness in her voice, so he hurried over to where Bonnie stood. Bonnie was picking his teeth with a claw, and he looked over at Moon, and then up, seeing Y/N on his shoulders. He quit picking his teeth, "what? Can't walk anymore?" He chuckled.

"I don't even know why he picked me up." Y/N shrugged. Bonnie squinted his eyes at Moon. "What's up with his eyes?"

"Nothing." Moon snapped. "What's wrong with 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 eyes?" He re-spoke Bonnie's question to him. Y/N frowned, laying her head on top of Moon's. Moon looked away, grumbling and muttering. Y/N suddenly took her head off of Moon's, going into a coughing fit, coughing into her sleeve. Moon stopped muttering, his eyes widening with concern. Bonnie also looked concerned. Moon slipped her off his shoulders carefully. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He spoke frantically.
"I- I'm fine! I'm fine!" She reassured him as she forced herself to stop coughing.