Chapter 91

2388 words
_____

CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT.

Y/N yawned, stretching her limbs out while keeping her eyes closed. She did not want to get up, laying down like this felt nice, especially being in Moon's arms. She heard thumping footsteps, and the door swung open, startling both Moon and Y/N. Bloodmoon jumped at her, knocking her out of Moon's grasp as she and Bloodmoon tumbled a bit on the bed.
“I made it here first!” Bloodmoon shouts towards the doorway.

Lunar catches himself on the doorframe. “Aw, man!” He whined as Eclipse walked up behind him calmly.
“Well, morning to you too I guess.” Y/N chuckled. Sun now, just mumbled something with a glare as he looked at the others.
“Morning!” Lunar said ecstatically as he walked into the room. Bloodmoon released Y/N, and they both sat up on the bed. Lunar sat down right beside her, pulling her into his arms and planting small kisses on her head as they both giggled. Eclipse stepped in as well, not sitting down, but rather standing beside the bed.

Sun sighed, looking away. He missed when it was just him, Moon and Y/N, when they didn’t have to share her with 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. When he could just lay on the bed and admire her quietly. But now he couldn’t do that anymore, because they would always be around, Eclipse and Lunar, the homewreckers. What about Bloodmoon, would he soon become another obstacle in him and Moon’s way? Sun crossed his arms tight against his chest, gaze on the floor.
Y/N looked at Sun, and then she shooed away the trio, and they left the room with slight protest. Y/N moved closer to Sun. “What’s wrong?” She asked softly.

Sun sighed, his rays drooping like a wilted flower. “I miss when it was just you and me.. I don’t like them, and they don’t like me..”
Y/N looked at him sadly, moving closer as wrapping her arms around him in a hug. Sun returned the hug, tightly. He buried his face in her shoulder silently.

Sun lifted his head back up, moving his hand to hold her face. He leaned in and kissed her softly. Once he pulled away, she smiled and gave him a kiss on the head, getting out of his arms and standing up. She walked over to her closet, grabbing some lounge clothes and walking out to change in the bathroom.

As she walked out, Sun’s rays drooped and he had a sad look as he sighed. He wanted to hold her once more, but she was not 𝘩𝘪𝘴, not specifically. He and Moon had to share her with the other two. Y/N walked back into the room, yawning. “I don’t wanna be up..” She sighed as she flopped back down on the bed, in Sun’s lap. Sun couldn’t help but smile a little, stroking her hair lovingly.

Bloodmoon rapped his fist on the doorframe. “You go back to bed or something?” He chuckled. Y/N groaned, “I wish. But apparently Glitchtrap can choose when I can and can’t sleep.” She sounded annoyed.
‘Sorry sweetheart, but I’m trying to keep you healthy.’
“Shut up before I start calling you Glitchbitch.” She mumbled. That made Glitchtrap silence.

“Well, I say up, so get up.” Bloodmoon told, putting a hand on his hip as he stood in the doorway. Y/N looked up at Sun. “Don’t make me get up..” She whined. Sun just gave her a half-smile, his blank white eyes having a look of amusement. He pushed her up onto her feet, and she crossed her arms, sticking her tongue out at him as she walked off. She pushed past Bloodmoon, and he called after her. “Lunar’s taking care of Jax, so don’t worry about him!”

Sun glared at Bloodmoon as he got out of the bed, and Bloodmoon looked at him blankly. “Got a glaring problem, sunny boy?” Bloodmoon asked humorously. Sun just huffed and shoved past him, following Y/N.

“What are you doing back there?” Eclipse asked after a second, since he saw Y/N sneak behind the couch he sat on holding a blanket. He paid no mind to the blanket as he watched TV. As he asked, he didn’t break his gaze on the television. Sun walked in the room, sitting on the recliner. Bloodmoon stood in the doorway, Lunar on the ground with Jax playing Battleships.