Chapter 65

1001 words

_______

Over the next few days, Eclipse and Lunar had been very clingy to Y/N, and, thinking they were Sun and Moon, she thought it was odd, they weren't normally as touchy and clingy as they were now. Everything seemed to be going good for Y/N... Until today.

.
.
.

It was a normal day, Y/N and Lunar were hanging out with the glamrocks on break, Lunar doing his best to imitate how Moon acted. It was later in the day now, and they were walking to the exit, Lunar holding Y/Ns hand. But then he slipped up.

"Hey Y/N.. How has Glitchtrap been, not giving you any problems?"

"No. I told you, he isn't bad, we actually hang out a lot. We both consider each other close friends."

"Mmm.. I just didn't like him since the day I met him."
Y/N stopped in her tracks, looking at Lunar, "met him..?"

"I-I mean, technically I met him when he took control of your body—"

"Lunar?" She asked, breathless with shock. Lunar froze, "o-okay, listen Daydream, it's not how it looks—"

Y/N took her hand away from his, backing up.
"Y/N-"
She suddenly dashed for the door, running out and slamming it behind her. She grabbed her phone from her pocket, fumbling with it for a second. She called up Joel. "Joel. Take care of Jax for the night. I need to get away.."

"Y/N, of course, are you alright?"

"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT!" she hung up the phone before she would say anything she would regret. Then she called someone else.

"Krystal? I need to get away."

"Of course, Tinkerbell, come on over."

.
.
.

Y/N drove to Krystals place, she was waiting outside for her, and welcomed her inside softly, seeing her distress. She had Y/N sit down in a soft chair, moving another one to sit across from her, moving a small coffee table between them. "It's okay, Tinkerbell, here, let me make you some chamomile tea, it'll help you.."

She got up, going to the kitchen and poured two mugs with water that was already boiling in the kettle, and put the tea bags in them. She sat back down across from Y/N, setting a mug in front of Y/N, and one in front of herself. "Alright, Tinkerbell, tell me everything."

Y/N took a deep breath, starting from the beginning, when she first started working at the daycare.

.
.
.

Eclipse slapped Lunar, "You fool! Now she knows everything!" He scolded. Lunar shrank back, "I-I didn't mean to! A-and maybe she will love us, now that she's seen what we'd to to be with her.."

Eclipse mocked what Lunar said angrily.
"You think everything will just be sunshine and rainbows? No! She's going to hate us now!"

"Well then why don't we see about that! Bring her tonight, once she falls asleep, then we'll see who's wrong!"
Eclipse did a double take from how bold Lunar was acting. "Fine." He said, walking away.

.
.
.

"Tinkerbell.. This is so freaking unbelievable.. Some guy in your head? Taking over your body? Other people who lived in your head taking your boyfriends body? And 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 one to keep you company while said guys are away?"

"I-I know it sounds crazy but you have to believe me!"

"I do, Tinkerbell, but is there any way I can get solid proof?"

"I.."
'I can help. But not tonight.' Bloodmoons voice rang in her head. She looked up. "I think I can, but I guess not tonight.."

"Alright. I'll take your word for it, Y/N, you've never lied to me before."
Y/N nodded, "thank you.."

...

Y/N sniffled, holding back tears. "I trusted them.. I was so close to them.. And then they turned around and did this.."

"They did it because they loved you, Y/N. Now that in no ways justifies it, but you have to think, if they love you enough to do anything to be with you, that if you gave them a second chance, they'd be better? Learning from mistakes is a good thing, Tink."

"I guess.. But I.. They took over their bodies, and for all I know, it could have been almost a week!"
Krystal took her hands. "Tinkerbell, look at me."

Y/N looked up at her, wiping tears from her eyes.
"Is this what's going to break you? You're so strong, you've been through so much, and you're still standing. Take a moment to ask yourself; is this how you're going to fall apart?"

...

Y/N let go of Krystals hands, clenching them into fists. "No. I'm not going to break like this. Not now."
She wiped the tears from her eyes, "I've been beaten, screamed at, locked in a room. This isn't going to break me."

"That's my Tinkerbell." Krystal smiled encouragingly. "Now, it's getting late, you okay to head home?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine.." Y/N stood up, and Krystal walked her to her car— she had gotten her car back, since Krystal was able to fix it pretty fast. Y/N thanked her for helping her, and drove home.

Once home, she saw Joel asleep on the couch. Y/N went up to Jaxs room, peering in. He was sound asleep. Y/N went to her room, laying in her bed, taking her glasses off and setting them on her nightstand. She got under the covers and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

.
.
.

Bloodmoon picked Y/N up in a tight hug. "That's my girl!" He shouted happily. "Ain't nothing gonna break you down!"
Y/N smiled, giggling. Bloodmoon smiled at her upliftingly. "How about a game of—"

Suddenly, a portal opened under Bloodmoons feet. They fell through, and Y/N screamed. Bloodmoon held onto her close, but something ripped her out of his arms, separating them. "Y/N!" Bloodmoon shouted, and then she disappeared. Then Bloodmoon found himself in the basement of the pizzaplex, in parts and services.