Chapter 32

1048 words

______

Y/N backed away from Jae, but he grabbed her hand.

-"Come on, Y/N, don't run from me, I came all this way to find you again!"

-"Get away from me.."

-"Y/N, please, I want to get back together."

-"Get away from me!"

-"Please, I've changed! Really this time!"

Y/N tried to tear her arm away, but then Jae gripped tighter, and she felt a stinging pain in her cheek.. He had slapped her, leaving a red mark.

-"Don't you dare try to run from me!"

Y/N felt tears start welling in her eyes. Memories of more hitting and slapping came to her mind. She did not want that again. This time, she successfully got away from Jaes grip, she pounded her hands on the daycare doors— Moon would help her if he knew what was going on.

-"Come on, Y/N, give me one more chance!"

Just then, the daycare doors swung open, and she saw Moon, he had his arms open, kneeling down as if he knew it was her, and that she needed help. Y/N ran into his arms and hugged him tight, she was shaking. Moon wrapped his arms around her in a protective hug. He put his hand under her chin to make her look up at him. He stared at the red mark on her face with rising anger.

-"Y/N, who's this?"

Moon looked up at the doors, and held Y/N tighter.

-"Who are 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

Jae crossed his arms.

-"Jae, now, robot, if you'll let go of my girlfriend, we'll be on our way."

Moon stiffened at the mention of the name that Y/N said had caused her suffering. Moon looked down at Y/N and switched his hard, cold tone to a soothing one.

-"Did he hit you?"

He looked at the red mark on Y/Ns cheek. Y/N nodded as more tears poured out of her eyes. Moon wiped a tear from her face, then looked back up at Jae.

-"You've got some nerve coming here.."

-"Excuse me?"

Moon picked Y/N up in his arms, standing up.

-"I haven't heard a lot about you, but what I do is plenty to know that I 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 you."

-"And who exactly are you?"

-"Someone who treats your 'girlfriend' better than you ever could."

Jae walked up to them.

-"Listen, you're just a robot, you don't know how couples should be."

-"You hit her."

-"Exactly, she doesn't know how couples should be either, so I have to discipline her. Now, if you'll just let me take her-"

He reached to grab Y/Ns arm, but Moon snarled(furry) and slashed Jaes face with his nails. It wasn't as deep as he'd done to Y/N, 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, Moon thought, but it was enough to draw blood.

-"Ow! What the hell! I'll get you decommissioned! Security, help!"

Moon kicked Jae in the chest, making him fall over, and Moon put his foot on top of Jae to hold him down. Moon continued to hold Y/N close in his arms as she still cried. There was a jumble of footsteps as security guards appeared in the doorway.

-"We got an alert of an intruder in the daycare—"

The guard looked down at Jae, who was under Moon's foot, and then back up at Y/N who was hugging onto Moon and crying.

-"I suggest you ban this man from the pizzaplex altogether."

Jae struggled under Moon's foot.

-"Decommission this mindless drone— he attacked me, look at my face! And he grabbed my girlfriend and won't let her go!"

-"With all the disrespect I can possibly give... YOU BROKE INTO THE PIZZAPLEX, ASSAULTED THIS WORKER AND THEN LIED TO TRY AND GET A DAYCARE AND SECURITY ROBOT DECOMMISSIONED! LAST I CHECKED Y/N RAN TO 𝘔𝘌 IN A MESS OF TEARS BECAUSE 𝘠𝘖𝘜 HIT HER!"

Moon took a deep breath, calming his tone, but still being cold and bitter.

-"You have little to no relationship with Y/N, and she ran away from you for a reason."

He looked back up at the guards.

-"Kick him out, and put him on the banned list."

He kicked Jae closer to the guards, who grabbed him from both sides and rose him up, starting to walk with him. He struggled in their grips.

-"This isn't the end Y/N! I'll find you! You'll regret this!"

The third guard closed the daycare doors, and at last, everything was silent. Moon hugged Y/N, holding her close. He spoke softly and calmly.

-"You're safe now.."

Y/N nodded, resting her head on his shoulder. Suddenly, the speakers across the Plex came to life with a voice.

-"Attention Staff; an intruder has been caught in the pizzaplex after hours, we must ask the event be stopped, and employees that do not have the night shift start heading home."

Moon pulled Y/N closer.

-"How about you stay a while longer, I don't want you going home yet with what just happened.."

Y/N nodded, and Moon walked over and sat down against the one of the play structures. He pet Y/Ns hair calmly.

-"Y/N?"

-"Hm?"

-"Are you actually his girlfriend, like he said?"

-"No. I don't know what he's on but we haven't been dating for almost two years."

Moon nodded, not saying anything else. They sat in comfortable silence, with nothing but the footsteps of people leaving the pizzaplex, and the other animatronics walking around, patrolling for anyone else who wasn't supposed to be in the Plex. Moon finally broke the silence after a bit.

-"You look beautiful tonight.."

Y/N felt herself blushing, and she looked away embarrassedly. Moon saw her red face and chuckled.

-"Quiet!"

-"It's true though.."

He gave Y/N a quick peck on the cheek.

-"Hey-"

-"We're in a blind spot."

-"Oh."

-"And that let's me do this."

He grabbed her face and started planting an abundance of kisses all over her face. Y/N giggled, feigning trying to push him away. Moon planted one last kiss, on her lips. He held this one far longer before letting go. After he did, he hugged her tight.

-"I love you so much.."

Y/N smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.