Chatper 52

826 words

Whenever there is a bold text, there's going to be parenthesis saying the same thing without the bold from now on
______

Y/N struggled more, but the blue one held her tight. "That's 𝘯𝘰𝘵 Afton." She spat the words at the orange figure. "𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲... 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
("Really now? Because if I remember correctly... He came from that 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘥 headset Vanessa put on you.")

"How do you know that?" Y/N asked it, how could he possibly know that? It smiled warmly, yet menacingly, stepping between her and Glitchtrap, leaning down and stroking the side of her face with its hand. "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
("I've seen everything they have. I know everything they've known since a few months before they met you.")

It got closer to her face, "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫."
("I've 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 everything they have. And so has Lunar. ")
Y/N jerked her face away, "who?"

"𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞."
("Sun and Moon, of course.")
It took her face again gently. "Stop!" She shouted angrily, reeling up and kicking it. It didn't flinch, but the movement caused Y/N a great amount of pain where she'd been impaled. She hissed in pain, and the blue figure shifted its hold on her to be more gentle. She thrashed in its grip again, grimacing in more pain.

"𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺." It spoke softly, adjusting it's hold again. Y/N was getting ready to thrash again, but the orange figure suddenly kissed her cheek, "𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐃𝐞𝐰𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩.."
("Cut it out, Dewdrop.")

Y/Ns face went red, and she looked at it angrily. "Don't do that!" She said, flustered and angry. The orange figure chuckled, it's layered rays spinning with amusement. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞.. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝? 𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐞𝐰𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩?"
("You were never this feisty before.. Why the sudden change in mood? Is something upsetting you, Dewdrop?")

"Yeah, you!" She got ready to kick it again, but the blue one pulled her closer gently. "𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘵, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.." It begged her. "Who even are you?" She struggled in its grip again.

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬," the Orange one answered. "𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫."
("Oh, I guess we never really told you our names," the orange one answered. "My name is Eclipse, and my brother here is Lunar.")
He nodded to the blue figure holding her. She looked back at Lunar, and he smiled at her softly, almost nervously. She looked away from him, at the ground. "What do you even want from me."