Chapter 17

963 words

______

Y/N was released from the hospital after two weeks, but her ribs were still healing. The fall had broken a few ribs. She had to stay home for three more days before returning to work. Sal had said not to bring Jax to work today, so she dropped him off at a local daycare. Y/N drove to work, and when she walked into the daycare, it was awfully quiet. No music played, and everything seemed dull. Y/N heard loud footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw Foxy. He picked her up in a tight hug.

-"Fox pup... I heard you got dropped from the balcony.. Oh god I thought.."

Y/N hugged him back.

-"I'm okay. But.. Where's Sun and Moon? And why is the daycare so.. Depressing?"

-"Aye, lass.. Sal didn't tell ya.. Come with me."

Foxy led Y/N across the lobby, and into Parts and Services. But they kept going deeper into the basement. They walked to another area, where a protective cylinder sat. There was a tall figure sitting down, it was a dark, almost black gray, glowing rays as orange as fire popped out of its head, and it wore a night cap and pants, orange with red stars on them. It's eyes we're a deep crimson red. It looked a lot like Sun and Moon. It sat, it's legs pulled up to its chest, and it's head cocked sideways as it stared at nothing with wide eyes, and an expressionless look.

-"Heres.. Sun and Moon.. Lass."

-"What?"

-"They're under lockdown."

-"Why?"

Foxy sighed, the answer was obvious, it was whatever made them look like.. That. Y/N walked up to the cylinder. She looked at the lock, it needed an ID. Y/N scanned her ID, and the door unlocked.

-"Fox pup, what are ya doing?"

Y/N opened the door and stepped in. The door slammed shut and locked behind her.

-"Fox pup! What are you doing? Get out of there!"

Y/N stepped towards the animatronic that was supposed to be Sun and Moon. He looked up at her. His eyes got wider than they already were somehow. He stood up quickly, taking a step towards Y/N. He stared at her, as if shocked that she was alive.

-"Sun? Moon? Is that you?"

He quickly walked up to her, shakily putting his hand on her head. He ran his hand through her hair. He opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a glitchy, distorted combination of Sun and Moons voices. Tears started to well in his eyes, and he dropped onto his knees. His face distorted to an ugly cry, and he hugged Y/N. He started to cry loudly.

-"I killed you.."

Y/N hugged him back, petting his head.

-"You didn't kill me."

-"Murderer."

-"No."

He let out another sob, and squeezed her tight. Y/N felt a sharp pain in her chest from her broken ribs.

-"Ah- ow!"

He let go of Y/N immediately, looking her over with panic.

-"It's fine.. I just broke a few ribs, that's all."

He looked away as more tears welled in his eyes. Y/N reached up and wiped a tear from his face.

-"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm here now, we can go back to normal, well, after.. This."

She gestured to how he looked. Solar Eclipse looked down at Y/N, he placed his hands on the sides of her face gently.

-"Aye! Hands off me fox pup ya bastard!"

Solar Eclipse looked over at the window where Foxy stood angrily. He started growling (fucking furry) and his eyes started getting a purple tint. Y/N grabbed his face and made him look at her.

-"Hey, calm down, he can't bother you in here."

Solar Eclipse let out a deep breath, calming himself. His expression softened as he opened his eyes and looked down at Y/N. Solar Eclipse leaned down getting close to Y/Ns face. Before she knew what she was doing, Y/N closed the gap between their lips. The fact they contradicted each other didn't seem to stop them, as they held each other and kept their lips together. Foxy growled, but it was too quiet for Y/N and Solar Eclipse to hear through the walls of the protective cylinder. Solar Eclipse wrapped his arms around Y/N, holding her close, but was careful of her broken ribs. His rays began to spin, and he heated up. Nothing mattered anymore, the world around them seemed to disappear as they held each other. But Y/N had to break away to breathe. What just happened? Did they really just do that? They both sat there awkwardly, looking away from each other. Y/N heard a rebooting sound, and looked back to see that it was now Sun, still looking away from her. Foxy cleared his throat, which was audible through the wall. Y/N let go of Sun, standing up. She unlocked the door, leaving, and it locked behind her. Foxy and Y/N walked away together, not exchanging a single word after what had just happened.

Sun watched them leave. He watched Y/N and Foxy until they were out of sight. The tightness in his chest was unbearable. He wanted to scream, but he bit his tongue. Sun wished Y/N were here to help him with his pain, but he knew she was the cause of it. Sun hoped that, now that he was back to normal, he would be released to work in the daycare again with Y/N. He was so relieved that she was alive, he hadnt killed her. But the sound of her hitting the ground still echoed in his head.