ACT I

Valerie Alexandra Toretto was known as The Speed Queen in LA. She earned that title at the age of 14 when she ran away from home and joined a street race for cash. That's how she met Dominic Toretto and gained his attention. Dom took her under his wing and introduced her to the family. Valerie instantly clicked with the crew and Dominic's father took her in. But since he took her in and had to support his three kids the family went into debt. After his death Jakob ran away leaving Dominic and Valerie to take care of Mia.

When Valerie was 17 she met another racer named Spencer Ortiz. He was also 17 and the older brother to Letty Ortiz. Spencer and Valerie became close and eventually they dated. They dated for three years and ended up having a child together at 20. They had a beautiful baby girl which they named Alexandra Dove Toretto. 

When Alex turned five Spencer took off without any warning. Valerie just woke up one morning and found all his stuff was gone and he left his promise ring on his nightstand.

Valerie picked herself up and pushed down her pain to make sure her kid was ok. A couple years passed and things settled down. Dominic began to do side jobs to keep the family afloat and the whole family had their roles. Valerie would help out if they needed but mostly stayed out of it. She knew it was illegal what they were doing and if cops got involved it wouldn't end well.

The Toretto family changed one day when a certain Blonde and blue eyed cop went undercover to try and find the culprits of multiple robberies. What he didn't plan on was falling for a Toretto and becoming a part of the family.

CAST

Valerie Toretto

Valerie Toretto

"I love you Brian but I have to put my family first

"I love you Brian but I have to put my family first."