Till The End Of The Line

Brian O'Connor hated hospitals

Brian O'Connor hated hospitals. Since the last time Valerie was in one he made a promise that neither would have to go to one for bad reason. It had been four hours and they still haven't heard anything. Alex, Izzy, and Mia stayed behind at the safe house to take care of the kids. Tess called in some favors and got the hospital to keep them being there a secret. The team stayed in the small waiting room but Brian sat a few seats away. Han walked over to him and took a seat.

"You haven't said anything in four hours. The team sent me as a peace offering" Han said and handed him a KitKat.

"This is my fault"

"Brian-"

"I never should have left her."

"You didn't know"

"I never should have walked out that door. If I didn't we wouldn't be here. We would be safe and she wouldn't be hurt. I was horrible to her...i shouldn't have tried to guilt trip her into getting an abortion. I just got so scared and I wasn't thinking straight."

"You both were right and wrong. She knows your sorry."

"What if she doesn't-" Brian stopped before he could finish that sentence.

"She will" Han reassured. He knew what Brian was thinking and he was terrified of it too. But for his own sake and Brian's he needed to be positive.

"I was supposed to keep her safe from all of this."

"You did Brian. None of this is your fault. If you want to blame anyone blame Dante and Spencer."

"Oh trust me I do. I'm gonna kill them for this"

"You know we will all be behind you"

"I know. Thank you"

Han pulled out the letter Valerie wrote for Brian as his birthday gift. She had given it to him in case they didn't come back before his birthday