The Midnight Phone Call

TW Warning Self harm talk ahead

Sitting in the FBI holding room was not on Alexandra Toretto to-do list

Sitting in the FBI holding room was not on Alexandra Toretto to-do list. She didn't think she would get busted but sadly here she was after getting caught hacking into the system...again.

She tried to find more out on what was happening with Letty and tried to find out where her Uncle was. Alex knew she could have just asked Brian but he would have sugar coated it and she did want that type of answer. She wanted the truth.

"Why are you glaring at me" Stasiak asked going through paperwork. It was a Friday afternoon and Alex had tried hacking in one of her school computers that alerted the FBI. So they sent Stasiak to get her which was one thing he did not want to deal with.

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust"

"You a devil spawn you know that?"

"So I've been told." Alex smirked and gave him the middle finger.

"I wish I could shoot you."

"I would love to see you try."

Stasiak looked up and sighed in relief seeing Brian walking over.

"Thank god." He said making Alex and rolled her eyes once she saw him

"Hey Stasiak, I'll take it from here," Brian said and he nodded.

"Please deal with your devil spawn." He begged before closing the door behind him. Brian looked at Alex and just sighed as he sat down across from her.

"There are only so many times I can cover for you, Princess."

"Didn't ask you to." Alex answered avoiding eye contact.

"You didn't have to, It's my job."

"So what did mom say?"

"I haven't told her. I probably should have the first time but here we are." Brian shrugged

"Here we are" Alex said sarcastically

"So what did you do this time?"

"Hacked again."

"That's the third time this week."

"I know."

"Alex, I get you want to know what going on but you can't keep doing this. If you do there's a point where I can't keep it off the record."