New Routines

TW AHEAD
PS THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE 5 YEAR GAP BTW FAST 2 and FAST 4

TW AHEAD PS THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE 5 YEAR GAP BTW FAST 2 and FAST 4

Alexandra Toretto was happy of course her mother was back but Brian was something she had to get used to

Alexandra Toretto was happy of course her mother was back but Brian was something she had to get used to. She didn't think he would stay for the three years but yet he was still here. After about a year he finally moved in,

Alex liked Brian but still wasn't in the best of terms with him. Though Brian was sad the little Toretto didn't talk to him like she used to he understood. He broke her trust, that was something that took time to rebuild.

Valerie's was definitely a different lifestyle then the blonde was used to. He was used to just taking care of himself but now it wasn't just him. he had Valerie and Alex. He of course loved the life he built with her but sometimes it was scary. She had experience with being a parent and in a relationship but he had none in either department. Brian didn't really have any relationships before he met Valerie. That's why he was so confident in going undercover. He never thought he would fall for her. But we all know how that worked out.

Valerie walked into the garage one morning to find Brian working in his skyline.

"Hey Blondie"

"Hey" Brian smiled as Valerie kissed his cheek

"What time do you have to go to work?"

"I got a few hours, why?"

"Because I need to go in soon for some emergency case-"

"So you want me to drive Alex to school" Brian finished

"Only because she has that science project and it's too big for her to bike with"

"No problem"

"Thank you, you are a life saver" Valerie smiled and kissed him before going back to the house. Brian smiled to himself. Valerie was trusting him more with responsibilities which made him happy. Of course he wanted to help but knew Valerie had her own lifestyle so he helped when she asked. Sometimes though he couldn't help it so he did some stuff like grocery shopping, laundry, and a few times paid the bills.