Winning Is Winning

Valerie and Dom heard sirens coming from behind and saw the police trying to catch up

"Great, as if we didn't have enough problems" Val muttered.

The police began shooting and Valerie was thankful the car was bulletproof. She saw the bomb was going to crash which meant it would blow. She saw the people off to to side so she knocked a pole down so the canopy would protect them. The bomb we off and Dom knocked into it to try and slow it down. Two police cars stopped and began to shoot at it. Dom got in front of it and tried to stop it again. It crashed into the police cars and stopped right before the edge.

The two sighed in relief and Val grabbed the walkie.

"Little Nobody your up."

"Moving to dea-"

He was cut off by seeing Dante driving by him, what he didn't see was the explosive that was put under the car. Letty saw it and banged on his window.

"Get out of there it's gonna blow!"

Little Nobody quickly jumped out as the car exploded but Valerie saw it hit the bomb.

"That's not good"

"What's not good?" Brian asked

"Better if you don't know Blondie" she replied

The bomb began rolling down the steps and Valerie shifted gears. She honked as she went down the tell people to get out of the way. Once it got to the bottoms it hit a fountain getting rid of the fire but still kept going.

"It's getting tricky guys. I can't stay on him much longer"

"Try a little longer Aunt Letty, me and Tej can lock onto your location and transmit cellular interference through your phone. Stay with the detonator and buy us some time." Alex said