Saving Graces

Alex had to admit she was impressed when she walked into Deckard Shaw's garage

Alex had to admit she was impressed when she walked into Deckard Shaw's garage. It was small but had everything needed to take down an army.

"This should definitely cover us in the gear department." Izzy said

"Yeah but still your definitely not to be trusted."

"Hey, you ain't on my Christmas list either. I'm doing this because she asked." Deckard said and looked at Alex. His sister would have killed him if he didn't help her.

"Nothing here is for free. Let me be clear on that"

"Make sure you get a receipt from him. Okay? I love to see that." Tej said

"Well I guess Barry wasn't entirely worthless I could use his hard drive to complete our grace on Dante. He's been ten moves ahead of us this whole time. How does he do it by himself." Ramsey used Deckards computer and Alex's eyes widened seeing where their money went.

"Well this isn't good. Looks like all our money got split to dozens of other accounts all over the world. And their registered to-"

"Mercenary kill teams" Deck finished

"He used our money to buy an army"

"So this guy doesn't just want us dead he wants to erase us off the plant." Izzy summed up

"He's trying to tear us apart."

"That's exactly why we need to link back up with Val, Dom, and Brian at the rendezvous point."

Alexandra looked at the screen and saw Haiti along with Queenie pop up.

"Uh Deck you might want to see this"

Deckard walked over and looked at the screen as well.