Letty?

Two years had passed since Brazil and life had been pretty perfect for the O'Connor family

Two years had passed since Brazil and life had been pretty perfect for the O'Connor family. Valerie gave birth to Skylar Jesse Toretto and after Brian surprised their child with a set of mini cars that resemble both Valerie's and the Skyline.

Alex was now fifteen and since technically they were still on the run she was homeschooled. Brian actually found homeschooling fun and became a teacher he always found a way to include cars when he taught.

Valerie found that amusing and loved the life she had. She was finally happy with everything she had. She got what she always wanted, a family of her own. Although she was happy a part of her did miss the racing. She loved the adrenaline rush but learned to live without it. Valerie didn't need that to make her happy. Val had Brian, Alex, and Skylar.

Valerie woke up one morning to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. Once she changed and went down the stairs she saw Brian in the kitchen as Alex looked through the car catalog. Val looked over to see Skylar sitting in her high chair and smiled

"How's my baby doing." Valerie said kissing her forehead

"Good how about you." Brian smirked

"When did you wake up?" Val asked kissing his cheek

"An hour ago, figured we could have a picnic later."

"I like that idea, can I drive the skyline to the Auto repair place again. I need a new bumper."

"What did you crash it into now?" Valerie asked

"Wait? Is that why there's a dent in the skyline?" Brian asked turning to the blonde who shrugged innocently

"What? Totally not- anyway I'll see ya later!" Alex said taking a pancake and hurried out the door with Jesse following.

"How the heck is she fifteen." Valerie sighed and hopped up on the kitchen counter.

"I have no clue, but I feel old."

"Your one to talk I gave birth to her."

"Well, at least we got this little cutie." Brian said and picked Skylar up.

"She is cute isn't she?"

"She has your smile of course she's cute."

"You know...Mia said she would be coming over later. Which means...."

"Are you thinking what I think your thinking?" Brian asked raising an eyebrow