The Past Loves To Haunt

A few hours had past and once Brian was asleep Valerie got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before sneaking out with her car to Deckards location

A few hours had past and once Brian was asleep Valerie got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before sneaking out with her car to Deckards location. She knew her family and they weren't killers. If anyone was going to deal with Shaw it was going to be her. She knew they would be mad at her for doing this alone but it was just something she needed to do. She owed it to Han.

Valerie got out of her car and walked into the abandoned building. All she saw was Deckard sitting to the side cleaning his gun.

"Here to kill me?" Deckard asked not bothering to look up. He figured sooner or later she would come.

"I want to talk first"

"We have nothing to say to each-other"

"That's no true. Look, I get your loyalty to your family but this is too far even for you Deck."

"Too far? Hell if I did this back in the day you would have already killed me. And don't go saying your better now because you were just as bad as me. You can say I got blood on my hands but so do you."

"I know that, I'm not saying I'm better than you. I'm saying that this is only between me and you so I'm asking you to keep it like that." Valerie asked. Her family went through enough because of her past and she didn't want that to continue. Val couldn't put Alex through something like that again.

"It's too late for that Croft."

"No it's not. You want to finish this than let's finish it." Valerie said and the two pointed their guns at each other. Deckard aimed his at her head while hers aimed at his chest.

"Do you still have the guts to pull the trigger?"

"Do you?" Valerie asked. She knew deep down he wouldn't shoot her.

"You know it didn't have to be like this"

"I wish it wasn't"