A Little Girl Talk

"Mmm-hmm

"Mmm-hmm. Yeah, right. This is crazy, man." Roman said looking at photos of Shaw's team

"What are you talking about now?" Tej asked as he looked up from his phone. Currently he was playing a virtual game of chess with Alex. And as always he was losing horribly.

"I'm sitting here looking at these images...It's like we're hunting our evil twins. Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome. Clearly, that's me. We got a white Hobbs. This is Han. Tej, it's an African in a beanie. That's like your Mini-Me, man. And Brian! When did you do this photo shoot?" Roman joked and Brian just flipped him off.

"I'm just playing, man. You know you're the prettiest blonde around here. And Val don't worry baby your too good to be replaced."

"Anyone else think he has a punchable face or just me?"" Brian whispered to Valerie making her laugh.

"Oh I've definitely wanted to punch his face a few times."

"How's your shoulder?"

"It's fine you don't have to keep worrying about it like a over bearing mother."

"Oh so you?" Brian joked earning a playfully shove.

"You are damn lucky your cute Blondie."

"All right, lock it up. We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got cameras on every street corner. I got video footage from CCTV of the raid.
Let's track that, see where it leads us. And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the
final component that they need."

"So where are they at?"

"There are over two dozen of them around Europe. But the list is only good for 96 hours.
Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next, it's going to happen within the next four days. They got a window, and so do we. We gotta move."