How Do you Know?

"The firewall on this old thing is actually pretty good

"The firewall on this old thing is actually pretty good. But, you know, port scan, UDP message peek, pop to root shell, and...say hello to Project Aries." Alex smiled as she and Ramey pulled it up.

"What is it?"

"It's what we got from Mr. Nobody's plane. Or at least part of it." Ramsey said

"Aries was designed to override and assimilate anything that runs on code. Any computer anywhere. If it operates on zeros and ones, it's vulnerable. If you take Aries and upload it to a satellite, it'll spread like a virus. Then it'll be a matter of time before someone can control any weapon system... traditional, nuclear, stuff we haven't even seen yet...and just point it wherever they want. Jakob reboots the world order within minutes."

"Ares is the god of war, right? If Jakob gets his hands on this, he'll be the god of damn near everything." Izzy said

"Because of how dangerous it was, the Aries prototype was recovered and split into two halves by Mr. Nobody. Both of which are worthless without the activation key. Jakob now has one of the pieces. He'll be going after the other half next.  As for the key, it's... it's vanished."

"So we find it." Dom said and Val nodded

"If we're gonna beat Jakob to it, we're gonna have to split up. Roman, Tej, I know a couple of guys operating out of Germany that could get us anything we need. I'll tag along to make sure you don't get yourselves killed." Valerie said and Brian raised an eyebrow.

"You go with Dom, make sure she doesn't do anything too illegal"

"No offense but I don't love the idea of you going with just Roman and Tej. I mean do you remember how many times they've crashed into our garage door?"

"I'll come" Izzy said and Valerie smiled at her

"Wait, there's one more thing. Mr. Nobody's transmission had one name connected to the key. You guys are gonna want to brace yourselves for this." She said and suddenly a picture of Han came on the screen.