Take It Or Leave It

Valerie had called in Monica Fuentes hoping she was able to help her out

Valerie had called in Monica Fuentes hoping she was able to help her out. Of course Monica agreed. After all Valerie did help save her life. Babysitting for a few days would be the least she could do. So Valerie and Brian were able to stop worrying about their kids knowing they had Elena, Mia, and Monica watching them.

"Mom can you please stop worrying I'm gonna be fine." Alex said as Valerie held the phone to her ear.

"It's my job as your mom to make sure you ok."

"And I am, I promise if anything I'll call you."

"Anything? Oh! And no parties"

"Yeah mom I'm gonna party with two cops, Aunt Mia, and a baby in the house. That sound like a fun party." Alex said sarcastically.

"You know what I meant."

"I know and I love you, always."

"And infinity. Oh! One more thing-"

Brian smiled and took the phone from his wife making her hit his arm.

"Be safe, I love you and please don't get anymore dents in the car. Also don't burn the house down. Bye princess"

"Bye Blondie, love you too. And dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't just look out for mom but look out for yourself too, I need you both back in one piece."

"I will, I promise."

"Say hi to everyone for me."

"You got it." Brian said and hung up.

"Have I become the strict parent?" Valerie asked making Brian laugh

"No, I believe you became the worried parent."

"Me? Oh please says the one who was worried about Alex driving down the street in the Skyline."

"I didn't want her to go too far!"

"It was down the street, honey." Valerie said giving him a kiss on the cheek before the elevator door opened

Valerie and Brian walked in to the compound and she instantly smiled seeing her team in the room. She walked over to Han and hugged him tightly while Brian went over to Tej and Roman.