Always and Infinity

Valerie and Dom walked into a garage and Val was honestly scared for what her brother would do

Valerie and Dom walked into a garage and Val was honestly scared for what her brother would do. She had seen Dom angry but this was a new level. She didn't know how he would react.

"Dom please don't do anything too drastic." Valerie said not wanting cops to get involved

"I can't make any promises Val."

"That's what I was afraid you say." Val chuckled

Dom saw a man working under a car and pulled him out starling the guy.

"Toretto. When'd you get back in town?" A man asked as Valerie and Dom walked into a garage. She recognized him, he used to work at Harry's

"l'm looking for a car you did an engine mod on.
Nitromethane tank. Ford full-size. Continental tires." He explained

"Look, what are you doing, coming in here like this, huh? This ain't your scene anymore, boss.
Don't ever put your hands on me again, okay?
Hey, Valerie" he smirked and went back under the car.

Valerie took that as her cue to pull him back out so Dom could grab him. Dominic picked him up and slammed him against the hood of a car. He let a weight then fall down so it was just above his face.

"A Korean kid brought it in. David Park. lt's a green Ford Torino. Please don't drop this on me!" He yelled and Valerie pulled the weight up.

"Got an address?"

Valerie knew her brother liked to take matters into his own hands but he sometimes went to far. That's why she stayed with him to make sure he didn't do anything he would regret. For some reason Valerie was the only one who could stop him before he did something wrong.

The two walked into the building and went up to the sixth floor and Dom motioned for Valerie to do the honors. She kicked the door down and Dom threw David to the wall breaking his tv in the process

"Green Torino, running nitro. Whose car?"

"l don't know, man. l'm just the middleman. I swear! l'm just the middleman!" He yelled and since that wasn't a good answer Dom threw him over making the couch fall with him.

"I don't know shit, man. I swear. I just run cars for Braga, all right? All i can do is get you in the race!" He said and Valerie raised an eyebrow. If this involved a race she was interested.

"What race?"

David didn't answer so Dom picked him up making Valerie look at him.