To Family

The next morning Valerie and Mia went out to the market since they needed food and Valerie also managed to get an appointment at the local doctors office for a sonogram

The next morning Valerie and Mia went out to the market since they needed food and Valerie also managed to get an appointment at the local doctors office for a sonogram. She got some copy's and put them in her purse for safe keeping.

After they went to the market and Mia pulled out the list.

"My god this is worse than Sunday dinner."

"Want to divide and conquer?"

"You sure?"

"I'll be fine Mia." Valerie said and reluctantly her sister nodded. Mia ripped the list in half and handed her a piece.

As Valerie continued she looked at the families that past by. Some were mother and daughters along with fathers and sons. She hoped she could have that with their child. Val loved racing and the adrenaline she got from the jobs they did but that's not how she wanted to spend her life. It might have sounded stupid but she wanted that whole house and a white picket fence life. She spent her entire life fighting for a home, Valerie Toretto felt she deserved to have it finally.

Suddenly Mia came next to her but it wasn't just her it was Vince too.

"Vince, what are you doing?"

"Quiet! They've been tracking you two." He said and Valerie turned to see a truck pull up with Reyes men.

"Let's get out of here." Vince said and the two girls nodded.

Back at the garage Alex walked over to Brian as he worked on the car. She stood there nervously holding a small paper card behind her back.

"Spill"

"What?"

"I've only seen you stand nervous like that when you crashed your bike into the skyline, so spill what did you do?" Brian asked but he didn't look up.