The Last Look

Hey! I just wanted to let you all know I do have a TikTok account where I post about this fanfic and my other ones

Hey! I just wanted to let you all know I do have a TikTok account where I post about this fanfic and my other ones. It's Comfort_Worlds

The Toretto family rushed inside the house

The Toretto family rushed inside the house. Dom ordered for Letty and Leon to leave and go as far as they could. Even though they protested this was one of those times Dom would not listen to his family. He tried to get Mia, Valerie and Alex to go but they were firm with their answer.

Valerie wasn't going to leave Dom and Alex wouldn't leave her mom. Mia was not going to abandon her sister or niece either. They still needed to find Jesse, wherever that boy was hiding.

Dom grabbed his shotgun and headed towards his car. Valerie ordered Alex to stay inside with Mia as she grabbed her car keys.

Valerie heard a car pull up and saw it was Brian making her look at him confused. Alex peaked out the window watching them and saw Brian pull out a gun.

"Dom, put the gun down now!" He yelled pointing it at him. He saw Valerie was there too but wasn't going to point the gun at her.

"Move your car."

"No bullshit! Put it down now! No more running!"

"I'm not running!" Dom screamed slamming his door

"Where's Leon and Letty?"

"They're long gone!"

"And Alex?" Brian questioned wanting to know she was safe.

"Inside with Mia." Valerie responded

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me!"

"Put the gun down. I swear to God!"

"You are the cop! You're a cop!" Dom roared in anger charging towards Brian but Valerie got in between the two.