Really Wish I Didn't See That

Hours had passed and Vince was still no where to be seen

Hours had passed and Vince was still no where to be seen. Valerie sat next to Brian as he worked on a car. Alex gave her mom a thumbs up as motivation and Valerie tapped Brian's shoulders making him turn his head.

"Brian."

"Hm?" He hummed kissing her cheek.

"I have something I have to tell you." She started

"What's up?"

Before Valerie could tell him she was cut off when Vince walked in.

"God damn. What a mess!"

"Where you been, Vin?" Valerie said standing up. She was pissed off at Vince for leaving and not showing but also for him interrupting her from telling Brian the truth. Alex stood next to Mia worried they would fight again.

"You better check that tone." Vince said which ticked Valerie off more. She walked towards him and Brian knew better than to stop his wife when she was angry.

"And you just better answer the goddamn question."

"Stop it! Both of you." Mia said not wanting to start a fight. Mia looked at Brian to step in but he let Valerie handle it herself.

"Where were you, Vince?" Dom asked

"Guys all over the favelas asking about you. Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you. Had to wait them out."

"That is such crap! That was your job, and those were your guys!" Brian yelled lunging at him making Valerie get between but she couldn't really fight not wanting to risk hurting the baby. Luckily Dom got involved and broke it up.

"Hey! Hey! Enough, O'Conner! If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. Go walk it off."

Brian shoved Dom off and walked past him making Valerie sigh.

"You boys can never play nice can you."