Nice Knowing You Blondie

Valerie Toretto never was into Blondes

Valerie Toretto never was into Blondes. She always went for the brunette type but yet here she was talking to a blue eyed blonde.

The man had shown up to their place everyday for the past three weeks ordering the same thing. At first Valerie thought it was for Mia but realized his attention was on her.

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" She asked and the Blonde shrugged

"I don't know. How is it?"

"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed." Val said leaning on the counter making Brian put his magazine down to look at her face.

"I'll have the tuna." He smiled

"No crust?"

"No crust. Thank you." Brian said and Val turned to Mia

"Tuna on white, no crust!" She yelled and Mia gave her a thumbs up.

"So do I want to know why you show up here the same time everyday?"

"I like the company"

"My brother would disagree with that statement." Valerie laughed knowing Dom thought she was a pain in the ass sometimes. She heard the sound of cars and smiled she spotted the familiar army jacket and the small blonde ran over.

"Hey mom!" Alexandra yelled running over and sat on the stool next to Brian.

"Hi sweetheart." Valerie said kissing the top of her head.

"Blondie." Alex said to Brian seeing he was there his usual time.

"How's it going?"

"Pretty good. Uncle Vince let me drive."

"He what?!"

"We agreed we wouldn't tell Speedster!"Vince yelled from his car.

"Chill V, it was only a mile." Leon said walking over and grabbing a drink.

"I don't care if it was half a mile I told you I don't want her driving without me." Valerie said pissed off Vince let her drive.

"I'm fine." Alex said putting her arms up to prove her point.

"How fast did you go?" Brian asked