Well This Is A New Level

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout." Hobbs said as the team stood in a parking garage outside of Shaws hide out. Valerie paced back and forth looking over the railing and Brian saw she was nervous. Not about the job but seeing Letty again. Valerie still felt guilty for Letty dying in the first place and now Valerie had no clue what Letty had been through the past three years. 

"Then why aren't we down there now?"

"Well, we weren't invited."

"Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag.
He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in." Tej said and now all they could do was wait. Valerie walked over to Dom who stood by his car.

"You really believe it's her?"

"I do, do you?" Dom asked

"I want to, if it is her we'll bring her home."

"I know" Dom nodded

"Dom whatever happened wasn't your fault. You didn't know, none of us did."

"If it was Brian instead of Letty would you be saying the same thing?" He asked making her sigh

"You know I wouldn't but you would say that to me."

"I never moved on, I care about Elena but..."

"Letty's your epic love Dom, everyone knows that. "

"What if she doesn't?"

"Then we'll help her remember. Ride or Die right?"

"Ride or Die."

"I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're going in. Wait, wait, hold up... Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters." Tej said and then it clicked