Mission Impossible Stunts

Valerie really was regretting going on this job now as she looked in the mirror

Valerie really was regretting going on this job now as she looked in the mirror. She wore a red dress that went down to her knee. Letty was just as uncomfortable as she was and constantly fiddled with the strap.

"Not a fan of this plan either?"

"Anything that has to do with dresses I am not a fan of"

"Hey Letty...about before I'm sorry. and it was a low blow. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that" Valerie apologized

"It's ok, I know it hasn't been easy on you lately"

"It hasn't been easy on any of us"

"True, but it's probably the hardest on you. You knew Han better than anyone else on the team, I know he was like a brother to you."

"Yeah, but you know your still a sister to me. Even if you don't remember it"

"And your mine, trust me I wish I could remember. I really do Val."

"And you will, even if you don't I'm still will always be your sister. Technically your my sister in law." Valerie smiled making Letty do the same

"Let's go get this done with so we can change shall we?" Letty asked teaching her hand out and Valerie nodded.

The two walked down the stairs and everyone's eyes widened. Dom looked at Letty in awe at how beautiful she looked. Brian thought Letty was beautiful too but when he saw Valerie he had no words. She was absolutely gorgeous. Brian felt like how he did on his wedding day six years ago.

He looked over at Roman and Tej whose eyes were also glued on his wife so he shoved them both.

"What you boys never seen a woman in a dress before?" Valerie teased